Find
Notify
Tools

**SPECIAL**- Scimitar Horned Oryx
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted
One of my landowners is running a special for 2 Scimitar Horned Oryx. He has a breeding herd of around 25-30 Oryx, but is wanting to sell hunts for a couple of his middle-aged animals (1 male, 1 female). These Oryx will be around 30" and will be perfectly healthy with both horns intact (not broken). An Oryx this size still looks very attractive as a shoulder mount.

The price is $850 each and includes 2 days/2 nights lodging and all guide fees (meals will be the hunter's responsibility). If someone wants to shoot both, or if two people come together to take both on the same hunt, then the price will be $750 each (all-inclusive as well).

Folks.....you will not find a better price for a Scimitar Horned Oryx anywhere. Just the meat alone is worth this price (the meat is OUTSTANDING), and you will get a beautiful mount out of it as well. I don't expect to have these more than a day or two.

The ranch is near Gonzales, TX and the weather here is still nice (not too hot yet).

Also, if someone is interested in adding a trophy Axis or Blackbuck to the deal, the price for that will be discounted as well (normally $1,850 each.....discounted to $1,700 each). These are for trophy animals (30"+ Axis and 20"+ Blackbuck).

Call or e-mail me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Elandslayer;

You have a PM.

D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
Hunt is booked for both Oryx (pending a deposit).

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote