Find
Notify
Tools

Alaska Fishing Trip
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Game Hunter
posted
Bristol Bay Retreat is offering a 5-day trip for Salmon and or Trout anytime from June 25 - September 30. (dates depending) All meals and Lodging is included plus airport pick-up from King Salmon, Alaska (AKN), fish packing, gear, guides, boats, safety equipment, etc.

The fishing will be fully guided on the Naknek River and the type of fishing will be determined by the time of year that you are there and the type fish you want to target. Our river gets all 5 species of salmon plus we have some of the worlds best rainbow trout fishing. Our waters also have grayling and char.

License cost $55 and King Salmon Tag is $30 (7-day license)

Our lodge is 4-star and has five bedrooms and can sleep up to ten anglers. (double room occupancy)

Cost of trip is $3000 per person. We can handle up to ten (10) anglers at a time.

This is my personal lodge and I am offering to AR members, a buy one get one free deal for a limited time.

For more information feel free to contact me.

This offer expires March 31, 2013.

Keith O'Neal
Trophy Collectors Consultants
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

All of your desires can be found on the other side of your fears.

Posts: 490 | Location: Oxford, AL. | Registered: 24 October 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Is there any fishing in the ocean for Halibit? Best time for Kings and chum?

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Keith,
Just so I'm clear. Your offer means my wife and I can both come and fish for $3,000?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a great deal. Call me crazy, but I would go toward the end of the period offered and target Rainbows up at Lake Camp. Take a 7 to 9 weight fly rod, sinking line, anything black or purple, and have some of the best fishing that watershed has to offer.

Posts: 179 | Location: South of Anchorage | Registered: 21 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SBT,

As the add says, buy one get one. You and your wife total cost is $3000 for a 5-day trip. Another couple can come with you for $3000 for both and so on. You can upgrade for more days or we can do a day or two of bear viewing at Brooks Falls.

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

Posts: 490 | Location: Oxford, AL. | Registered: 24 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I forgot my website.

www.akfishinglodge.org

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pardon me if this is a dumb question, but I assume there are commercial flights into King Salmon and you wouldn't have to do a charter?
Thanks,

Tim

Tim

Posts: 38 | Location: Houston | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Correct,

There are 6-8 flights per day. Penn Air and Alaska Air fly in daily.

This is a river trip. We are too far from the ocean for any halibut/offshore fishing. I can arrange. Oth river and offshore fishing if that is what you are looking for.

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The dead line to take advantage of this offer is March 31st.

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Where is " Alasaka "??? Is that near Alaska?

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You must be from Chicago.....oh yeah I see it now, you are from Chicago. Wink

I never said I was an English professor.

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Sounds great and a bargain for two. Will have to speak to her indoors.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9972 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is the lodge on the river? If so, you have a floatplane dock? Thank you.

Posts: 179 | Location: South of Anchorage | Registered: 21 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My lodge is directly on the Naknek river but I do not have a float plane dock.

I can make arrangements just up river from my lodge for you to dock your plane.

There are also other lakes with docks that I can gain access to.

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Your website says you are a B&B and evening meals are not part of the bargain. Just confirming, this offer is at the same location but is different as it includes all meals

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The fishing packages do include 3 meals daily.

If you are there for the B&B, it includes breakfast and a packed lunch.

That is a typo on the website that needs to be corrected. Thanks for the heads up.

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Booked and looking forward to a great trip!

Posts: 150 | Location: Washington | Registered: 01 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder, the deadline for this offer is March 31, 2013. I realize that 3/31 is a Sunday. If you make a commitment to me by Sunday March 31, I will honor this offer.

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBT:
Keith,
Just so I'm clear. Your offer means my wife and I can both come and fish for $3,000?

Or, SBT, if you buy one, you can bring me.

Just throwin' it out there good buddy!

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
I would have bought this, but we just put together a Florida Keys trip for three weeks in April. I've got room at the house if you and Ann want to join us.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
SBT,

One of the great things about this country is that you can travel anywhere in this country as much and as often as you like.

Bottom line, you can do the Keys and Alaska in the same year. Wink

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha $$$$

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would have bought this, but we just put together a Florida Keys trip for three weeks in April. I've got room at the house if you and Ann want to join us.

Oh, I miss the keys. I am taking off most of May, or I would take you up on that. Timing is just really bad.

I need a Tarpon on a fly rod in the worst possible way. I have spent a billion dollars and many days trying to hook up on one. I just can't seem to make it happen. Caught plenty of other saltwater fish on a fly, even Dorado and Snook, but that Tarpon won't cooperate!

Maybe I could sneak away for a couple days ...

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tick....tock....tick....tock.........

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Took Keith up on this fishing trip. Although we were there in between runs the trip was fun. Fishing was very slow but our fishing guide Robert was the best. He never gave up trying to get us into the fish. The manager & cook Frank was the best. Accomadations were very nice and the food was Delicious! Good things will be happening for Bristol Bay Retreat! Thanks again guys!
Mike & Linda

Posts: 150 | Location: Washington | Registered: 01 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
did you just get back? i am headed there tomorrow on the trip Keith donated for the MADDOG Cystic Fibrosis fund raiser. hopefully the bite will pick up but even if it doesn't just getting back to the King Salmon area after a 20 year hiatus will be great( and i doubt the town has changed much tu2) and a hearty congratulation again to Keith for his donation to such a worthy cause!! clap clap

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13427 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
quote:

Oh, I miss the keys. I am taking off most of May, or I would take you up on that. Timing is just really bad.

I need a Tarpon on a fly rod in the worst possible way. I have spent a billion dollars and many days trying to hook up on one. I just can't seem to make it happen. Caught plenty of other saltwater fish on a fly, even Dorado and Snook, but that Tarpon won't cooperate!

Maybe I could sneak away for a couple days ...

no problem for that. go to the Caribean side of Costa Rica. i have been going there for 7 out of the last 8 years.every day of each trip( 5 or 6 fishing days/trip), i have NEVER failed to land at least 2/day, usually more like 3-5. and the tarpon are large, averaging 90-100 lbs, and you will jump( hook) at least 2-3 times as many as you land. the guide estimated my largest at around 225 lbs and took 2 3/4 hours on a 14wt rod, 20 lb tippet. prices are MUCH cheaper than the keys and there are a variety of other salt and fresh water species. if you use conventional( 20-30lb) gear, you generally land twice as many. if you are really interested, drop me a PM and i can give you useful info. and no, i am NOT affiliated with any operation there.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
did you just get back? i am headed there tomorrow on the trip Keith donated for the MADDOG Cystic Fibrosis fund raiser. hopefully the bite will pick up but even if it doesn't just getting back to the King Salmon area after a 20 year hiatus will be great( and i doubt the town has changed much tu2) and a hearty congratulation again to Keith for his donation to such a worthy cause!! clap clap

If your outfit has the opportunity to head over this way the silver salmon run is on and is on strong! Fishing will likely be best around the village of Ekwok.

Ofcourse char, grayling and rainbows should be abundant.

Posts: 9474 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Remember us for your next Alaskan trip.

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Keith, i had a fantastic trip and thanks again for your MADDOG donation. Robert( guide) and Frank( lodge manager/cook) are 2 of the nicest guys i have ever had the pleasure to spend time with. i still can't believe i was there for 6 days and it didn't rain( at least while we were out fishing)!!. guys, this a first class fishing operation with really nice folks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jerry,

I have very happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself. I am also happy that the weather cooperated which isn't the norm in that area.

And thanks again for supporting the MADDOG donation.

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
LOL. I told the guys when i arrived that i was bringing good weather. they didn't believe me. now they do!! as an aside, i spent a week in Ketchikan 25 years ago fishing. it was sunny every day. the lodge manager( a life long resident) said he had never seen a week of sunshine in his life and invited us back the following year at a discounted rate( fishermen are a superstitious lot) jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My friend and I just got back for Bristol Bay Lodge after 5 days of silver Salmon fishing . The trip was outstanding. Frank the lodge manager was friendly and helpful He picked us up at King Salmon AP and helped with our luggage
The facility was modern comfortable and clean with WiFi and cable. The food was outstanding and served promptly after we got in from a hard day of fishing
Our fishing guide Robert was perhaps the hardest working knowledgeable fishing guide I have ever had. The silvers were chrome bright and in great shape.
Our fish were vacuum packed and and boxed for the flight home all in all a great trip

Jim L

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jim,

I'm happy to hear that you and Mitch enjoyed yourself. I hope that you will keep us in mind for your next trip to Alaska for either hunting or fishing.

Keith O'Neal
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com