Find
Notify
Tools

Kirgistan Ibex
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello all,

I’m happy to be offering you guys and gals a wonderful ibex hunt in the Tien Shan mountains.

8500USD 1 on 1

8250USD 2 hunters

Includes:

Unlimited size ibex with the goal 50” or better

Pick up and drop off to airport

10 days from arrival to departure in country

Hunting permits

Guides

3 meals/day

Horses

Skinning of trophies to taxidermist

Excluded:

Meals before and after hunt

Veterinarian certificate

Flights to and from kirgistan

This is a fantastic hunt in some beautiful mountains. The guides will take great care of you and you won’t be taken on a round about hunt like you often hear! After your hunt the idea would be to take your capes and horns with you as opposed to having them shipped in the future.

As always please give me a call on WhatsApp if you’re interested!

Thanks for looking Smiler

1 431 349 1228

Posts: 623 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just uploaded some of the trophy Ibex photos to get an idea of the excellent quality that this hunt offers.

Thanks for looking

Posts: 623 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Impressive

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9865 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Are these Hunts taken in the Wimter?

Posts: 2328 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Slider,

Hunts are conducted from Aug 1 - Dec 1 and it’s up to your discretion as to when you want to go based on availability. If your interested, drop me a WhatsApp

Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
FYI, anyone interested in going but wants to have me come with , simply add an additional 500usd. It would have to be near end of October to work as I have other hunting obligations before and after. As of today a second trophy ibex permit is available and can be added for only 5000 usd!!

Happy hunting

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok everyone. If you have enough left in the tank for a real adventure then here it is. Best wishes to all and thanks Smiler!