New
Find
Notify
Tools

June 2019 baited grizzly hunt Alaska!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a spot open for June 23-July 1. Hunt is for a 2x1 cost is $9500 per person. Hunt license is 160 and grizzly tag is 1000. Or $16,000 for a 1x1 hunt
I will be operating a tent camp with atv access into my baits. Plan to have 7-8 bait stations out. This is the last baited hunts of that season so I should have a good feel for which baits need the attention that week.
This June was bad for baiting in Alaska, activity was slow and what activity there was were young bears. Last two seasons prior were fantastic with only one bear under 8’ being taken. This is a great hunt for physically limited hunters. Little walking, drive out remote and set up a camp then access the baits via my side by side.
Large tent with cots/pads as well as homestyle meals. I do all my own guiding, am a non drinking non smoking camp and you will be my only hunter(s)in the field. I have references available from this season as well as the last seasons if you’d like to hear it from
Those who have done it.
Feel free to email or text me, you can call but my busy season is starting up and I may be hard to get ahold of.
Fly to anchorage Alaska and I will pick you up and deliver you back at the end of he hunt
Jake jefferson
Alaska master Guide 212
907-414-9471 text
Brhc1911@yahoo.com

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here are the bears and some photos taken over the last three seasons.

Master guide #212

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Master guide #212

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Master guide #212

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great pictures
That hunt should sell quick.
Good luck

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunts still available.

Master guide #212

One of Us
Picture of BearCountry953
posted Hide Post
Email sent...Dan

Posts: 97 | Location: USA Massachusetts | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would love to do that hunt, but none of my hunting buddies are interested.

Just for clarification, on a 2x1 hunt, you don't share the blind with someone else do you?

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Usually it's just the guys that book the 2x1
Ask the outfitter he may have another guy wanting to do it but no partner either. You could team up. I did that once on a hunt was a great hunt and became friends.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bumping this up. Spot is still open and if anyone has questions drop me a line and let’s go hunting!

Master guide #212