THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Mid Asian Ibex Kazakhstan – Cancellation- Use Prior Deposit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mid Asian Ibex Kazakhstan – Cancellation- Use Prior Deposit
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
I have a cancellation on a group hunt we are doing in October with Shikar Safaris for Mid Asian Ibex in Kaz.

Price will be $7625 now. Client just cancelled, and he has a deposit in that will be used, thus dropping price to $7625. Regular price is $10,500. Several AR members are going with me.

Dates are Oct 2-14 including travel. It is a 7-day hunt.

Altitudes only 5500-7000 feet, so no biggy there. Weather should be nice as it is early and winter will not have settled in yet. Trophy expectations are mid-40” +.

Oct 2 Leave US
4TH ARRIVE TO ALMATY early drive 4-5 hours to camp
5Th-11th HUNT (if entire time is needed)
12TH Drive BACK TO ALMATY (get paperwork done to bring trophies out)
13TH FLY OUT 
14th arrive home
Includes:
Meeting and drop off at the airport; All transportation to/from the hunting region; All transportation in the hunting area; Accommodation and food in the camp during the whole tour; Service of professional guide; All serving staff including one interpreter per group/camp; trophy care and packing for shipment.
Excludes:
Airline ticket to/from Almaty; Hotel and meals in Almaty after the hunt (hotel $100-$300); Visa; Alcohol, items of a personal nature; Excess luggage payment charged by airlines; Trophy shipment; Tips.
$400 Formalities package: Invitation; firearm export/import permit; International veterinary certificate

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Drats!
You are leaving the day I return from Azerbaijan. Thanks for the offer.

Ski+3

Posts: 860 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
E-Mail sent per our phone conversation.

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Slider jumped on this one. Hunt is gone...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Such a cool animal.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote