New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico bull hunt unit 34 (1) left
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a fully guided Bull elk hunt in Unit 34 only 2 spots left.
This is on a ranch with 100% sucess last year both Bull and cows.
Includes 5 days of guided hunting, removal of game from the field.
Real nice house trailer with cooking facilities and loaded refrigerator.
Most shots are under 300 yards very little climbing hunting is usually not more than 300 yards from the trailer.
These hunts are any five consecutive days after October 17 with muzzleloader or October 24 with rifle till December 31st last day of hunt.
This hunt adjoins the famous Mescalero Apache Indian Reservation this is a $15,000 hunt next door.
These will go quick like my others Elk hunts are not staying on the market very long this year.
This hunt is $8900. Plus New Mexico Tags.
This is all private ranch. The guide and his son are locals and are very good friends he will do a bang up job. I have many clients that have hunted with him and can send references by email.
Act quick only 2 spots open this year. Will have cow hunts here also fully guided. Email for details on those.
Larry Kolek
15 North Village Drive
Clovis,NM 88101
575-791-9840
elk88101@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only one spot left
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lowering the price
$8500
Also have some guided cow hunts in this area
$2000 plus lodging and food and tags
Larry