Notify
Tools

Shikar in Pakistan. Exchange hunt possible
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted
Hi Friends,
As most of you know the ancient land which is now called Pakistan is home to the most number of Mountain animals in the world and most of them are huntable even to this day.

If you visit the Asian hunts sections you can see some of the hunts we have conducted. despite the negative media Pakistan receives it is absolutely safe and 5 hunters from AR have already hunted in the last 3 years. we have organised hunts for some well known American and european hunters like Mr. Craig Boddington, Jim Shockey, our own Aaron Neilson and references can be sought from these gentlemen.

Outfitter: Indus Safaris www.indussafaris.com

Hunting season: November till March.

We are now taking bookings from 2018 season however My first priority is always a swap or an exchange hunt for somewhere in Africa.

Regards
Danish Ali Pir
CEO Indus Safaris
www.indussafaris.com
piranpir@hotmail.com
Tel: Pakistan: +923472288882, UK: +447957085985

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Great pictures and some fine trophies!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Beautiful trophies!!!

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Wow everyone!

I like shit gun Shockey. He's a hell of a nice guy.

Craig is also a great person.

Never met Renee, but hear good things about her.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great pics. What kind of sheep are those with the
sort of perpendicular to body horns? Beautiful trophies.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did in fact have a spectacular time hunting the Sindh province of Pakistan with my friend Danish (i just call him LT) and several of my clients have done the same.

Everything about the operation and the hunts is first-class, and a rare chance to experience a culture most of us only hear about in media reports!

If you can, I highly suggest a hunt to Pakistan with Indus Safaris.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Gato,
Blue Sheep...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

- Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
I did in fact have a spectacular time hunting the Sindh province of Pakistan with my friend Danish (i just call him LT) and several of my clients have done the same.

Everything about the operation and the hunts is first-class, and a rare chance to experience a culture most of us only hear about in media reports!

If you can, I highly suggest a hunt to Pakistan with Indus Safaris.

hahaha, Thanks MA. it was one hell of a trip with you Bobby and ofcource Jeremiah and we took some exceptional trophies. hope you'r doing great my friend.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gents,

@Gato: Bwanamrm is right, thats a Himalayan Blue sheep in the snow. the other ships are Blandford Urial and the Punjab Urial.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
a must see video of my friend Mike Axelrad's hunt with me in Pakistan.

<p>[URL=https://vimeo.com/209772852]Mera Safar[/URL] from [URL=https://vimeo.com/rusticrivermedia]Rustic River Media[/URL] on [URL=https://vimeo.com]Vimeo[/URL].</p>

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Aaron Neilson (MA) hunting the Blandford Urial with me

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post. Pakistan is definitely on my Radar.

Posts: 1819 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
you are most welcome in Pakistan anytime Bwana.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just listened to the Journal of Mountain Hunting podcast that Mike Axelrod was the guest on. I was getting planning to log on and watch the movie tonight and I stumbled across this thread. Talk about a guy doing his thing for all the right reasons.

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
The Rustic River piece was masterfully done.

- Rudyard Kipling

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:

Amen. That piece is better than 99% of the shows you will see on outdoor television. Just an excellent video. Very well done, showing the people, the country, the culture . . . and the hunting in Pakistan.

Danish, a hunt with you in Pakistan must be an incredibly special adventure my friend.

tu2

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:

Amen. That piece is better than 99% of the shows you will see on outdoor television. Just an excellent video. Very well done, showing the people, the country, the culture . . . and the hunting in Pakistan.

Danish, a hunt with you in Pakistan must be an incredibly special adventure my friend.

tu2

Thank you so much Mike, i agree with the hunting video, the cameraman did a great job and it was one helluva shikar.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pir,
What is the animal with Renee Snider?

Posts: 10371 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
Pir,

This is the first ever Ladakh Urial ever to be hunted legally, Ever!
many people had tried to obtain a permit to hunt one in the past but since they are on IUCN Red list and extremely rare the government never gave permit until Renee requested me to try for her and so did my friend Jason Bruce. I got the Prime Minister of Pakistan involved and got permission to shoot two of them for scientific research and so that the local community may generate revenue hence giving them an incentive to conserve this rare species. this was 2 months ago.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2 tu2 tu2 tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pir_Danish:
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
Pir,

This is the first ever Ladakh Urial ever to be hunted legally, Ever!
many people had tried to obtain a permit to hunt one in the past but since they are on IUCN Red list and extremely rare the government never gave permit until Renee requested me to try for her and so did my friend Jason Bruce. I got the Prime Minister of Pakistan involved and got permission to shoot two of them for scientific research and so that the local community may generate revenue hence giving them an incentive to conserve this rare species. this was 2 months ago.

Well done. Hopefully permits will be available in the future.

Posts: 10371 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Amazing photos!

If you would like to do an exchange hunt for New Zealand tahr and chamois please get in touch.

Posts: 70 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 19 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pir Danish,

didn't Franz-Albrecht hunt with you as well?

Or one of the other German, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish royals?

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anotherkiwi:
Amazing photos!

If you would like to do an exchange hunt for New Zealand tahr and chamois please get in touch.

I will PM you my friend.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
Pir Danish,

didn't Franz-Albrecht hunt with you as well?

Or one of the other German, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish royals?

I'm afraid not yet.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Franz is supposed to be a regular dude.

He might be at the driven hunt I am going to this fall at Counts place.

If I end up on a peg near him, I'll send him yoru way.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thank you my friend. Appreciate that.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
Wow everyone!

I like shit gun Shockey. He's a hell of a nice guy.

Craig is also a great person.

Never met Renee, but hear good things about her.

I like Shockey as well. Great guy and good hunter.
Craig just emailed me that he has been chosen as next years recipient of the weatherby award. He deserves it.
Renee is an exceptional huntress and my favourite. What a class this lady's got.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Pir looking at your trophy room I am not sure what else you are looking for in Africa?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9972 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Pir looking at your trophy room I am not sure what else you are looking for in Africa?

Always looking for an adventure brother.

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I hope you are able to sort your photobucket out. I always marvel at your amazing trophies and the incredible mountain scenery.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11239 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
@Nakihunter: Thanks my friend.
New photos uploaded.

posted Hide Post
AMAZING Pictures!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Although it does no good for my dream of hunting Markhor and Snow Sheep!!! Someday soon!!!

One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Pir_Danish I see a hunt with you in the not to distant future. Cool

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishLake-ElkHunter:
AMAZING Pictures!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Although it does no good for my dream of hunting Markhor and Snow Sheep!!! Someday soon!!!

Haha thanks my friend. However we don't have snow sheep in Pakistan. It's found in Russia. We have the Himalayan Blue sheep though.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slider:
Pir_Danish I see a hunt with you in the not to distant future. Cool

Most welcome slider.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! Great Pics!!

Posts: 75 | Location: South Louisiana | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote