New
Find
Notify
Tools

GREENLAND HUNTS 2020
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am focusing a lot more of my hunts in Greenland now. Success is high, people friendly, safe, and despite the slightly obscure flying routes it's easy enough to get to.

GREENLAND 2020 PRICING

Winter hunt:- March in Kangerlussuaq. 3.5 day hunts based from a comfortable heated cabin (no wifi, electric, running water,and outside toilet etc) hunting for Muskox trophy bull x1, small game and if time allows ice fishing. Due to nature of the temperature and snow you don't walk so far, fitness level needed is 2/10.

Price is 4750 Euro.

Summer combo hunt:- August and September in Sisimiut. 6 day hunts based on arriving to camp in helicopter, 4 days hunting for Muskox and Caribou, 1 days touring of the Ice cap. Tented camp, no electric, no wifi, typical camp with 2-3 beds per tent, it's comfortable and the food is good. Fitness level needed is 6.5/10.

Price is 7750 Euro.

Guides are all experienced, helpful, and everyone always has a nice time. Please note prices include everything from when you get off the plane to when you get back on except personal expenses, hard alcohol (bring it from duty free in Copenhagen airport as a bottle of Whiskey will cost three times the price in the shops in Greenland), taxidermy and shipping.

Taxidermy as mounting or dip and pack gets done in Denmark. There is not really any other viable solution.

You need to fly in and out from Copenhagen, Denmark. You need 2 hotel stops , one before and one after.

Deposits are 40% with balance 45 days before hand or cash in Euro or DKK on arrival.

Please dont hesitate to contact me with any questions but please direct them by PM.

Hunt International
UK.
0044 77470 973853

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote