New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming black bear hunt
 Login/Join

posted
Good Morning:

As this is my first post on AR, I would like to introduce myself and post the following hunt:

My name is Carter Downing. I am a licensed Outfitter in Wyoming and Utah. I have several hunting camps in Utah and Wyoming. I offer Mule Deer, Elk, Bear, Antelope, and Moose hunts. I have rifle, muzzleloader, and archery hunts available.

Here are the specifics for this particular hunt:

Hunt dates: September 15th - 21st 2015
PH/Guide: Carter Downing
Species: Black Bear
Cost: $3,000 plus $328 License/Tag
Weapon: Archery, Rifle, or Muzzleloader
Phone Number/contact: 435.757.2054

As stated this is a 7 day hunt. The hunt will be a horse back hunt. Lodging will be in a wall tent. Nice meals will be included in this price.

I can take up to 4 hunters. Tags are over the counter and being as we are "packing in", you will have a great opportunity to take a nice bear.

Tags can be purchased over the counter.

Please call or PM me and I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

I appreciate AR giving me the opportunity to post hunts here!

Carter Downing

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Hmm, google doesn't know who you are. Looks like you wrestled at UW and graduated in 2005.

Is that you?

We get a lot of first post folks selling something. Welcome to AR.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi BWW:

Without speaking for Carter, I can tell that yes, you are correct! Carter is a neighbor and friend of mine.

I have hunted with Carter (as a friend, not a client), in the past. I can highly recommend him.

I referred Carter here and helped him set up his account. I do know he is a licensed Outfitter in Wyoming (I cannot remember the name of his company). I will call him and have him post more information ASAP.

Thank you

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yes I did wrestle for the University of Wyoming. My website is www.wildmanadventures.com if you would like to check it out.

one of us
posted Hide Post
What area of Wyoming to you hunt

Posts: 19599 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi p dog:

I thought that Carter may be out of town again so I sent him a text message, asking your question.

He said that he is hunting unit/unit 18.

Be sure to give him a call if you have any questions. This is a hunt that I really want to do in the future!

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote