New
Find
Notify
Tools

ANTELOPE for '19
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

I've recently established a relationship with Bob Barlow/Barlow Outfitting in Wyoming. He comes recommended by some other Wyoming outfitters I know and I'm getting a very good feeling from him. A visit to look over his operation is definitely in the works. In the meantime Bob still has some antelope hunts available for '19 These antelope hunts are all on private land surrounded by private land so there is very limited pressure and the antelope are not running at 400 yards. You'll see loads of calm antelope, have multiple opportunities and if you shoot well you'll get a beautiful buck. This is a perfect hunt for a couple, good friends or parent/child as you can share the experience and you'll both be successful.

This hunt is a draw but historically everyone has draw a tag. Bob will walk all the hunters through the application process.

Accommodations and food are very nice provided at wagonboxinn.com in Story, WY.

Pix are nice representative bucks taken on recent hunts.

Hunters can fly to Sheridan, Wyoming where the outfitter will pick you up.

Hunts available Oct 20-31, '19

Pricing:

3 days $2,500

Extras:

lic/tag
Meat processing
Taxidermy services as necessary

Questions?

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12877 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Bob is one of the best hunters I know. He's the real deal.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote