Find
Notify
Tools

Lobo Ranch New Mexico Mule Deer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello-

My name is Jim Welles and own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting in Albuquerque. We are a full service private and public big game hunting outfitter and have been in business over 20 years. I am the currently the President of the NM Council of Outfitters and Guides. My e-mail address is JFWRC@comcast.net. Our phone number is 505-294-7861.

We have 2 and only 2 MULE DEER hunts available on the Lobo Ranch west of Albuquerque. This is a 46,000 deeded acre ranch. Deer Numbers are not strong but gene quality on this ranch is good. Every once in a while a very big buck shows himself. This can be a physically demanding hunt. This is a guided hunt situation with VERY NICE lodging. You must take care of your own meals. A full kitchen is available. The guide will take care of his own meals. The price is $3,000 ea + NM Gross Receipts tax and does not include your state license and stamps, approx $352 for NR. Please go to this page and click on Lobo Ranch to see what you are getting in to. http://www.newmexicobiggamehun...obo-ranch-elk-hunts/

Hunt date is Nov 14-18. Email me and I can send you pics of Lobo deer.

My cell number is 505-967-6562. Feel free to call with any questions you may have.

Thanks for Looking

Jim Welles
www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lobo Buck Taken Early October

One of Us
posted Hide Post
]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check Pm pls.

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These hunts are sold. Thank you AR!
Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whoever bought them will have a great time.

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote