Find
Notify
Tools

Agents Needed
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted
I just returned from aan excellent hunting area near Richmond and on the Umkomass River in KZN, South Africa. This property is 10,000 HA of free range hunting and has abundant kudu, bushbuck, nyala and warthog with the occassional bushpig. This is not a place where you will go and shoot a bakkie load of game as the bush is very dense, but what you do find is well earned and of good quality making for proper hunting. After speaking with the farmer he asked me to assist him if possible in setting up an agent in the USA, Canada and Russia...possibly Australia. He already has an agent in Europe that does supply him with clients. The property owner/farmer is a registered outfitter and PH in KZN but having a large beef herd prevents him from marketing his hunts personally and properly.

Also handy was the clinic which borders the farm and can be used for COVID testing for the return flight.

Please let me know if you would like further information and i can provide it to you.

Thank you,
John

BigBullet

"Half the FUN of the travel is the esthetic of LOSTNESS" Ray Bradbury
https://www.facebook.com/Natal...443607135825/?ref=hl

Posts: 1224 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might try contacting Wade Derby, he is a professional hunting consult located in Montana. He does business as Crosshair Consulting. If you want his number let me know. He also represents Kai River in South Africa.
Bill Davis

Posts: 211 | Location: Jasper,Ga | Registered: 19 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted Hide Post
Bill,
Thank you for your reply. I know of Wade and he has a fine reputation.
Best Regards,
John

BigBullet

"Half the FUN of the travel is the esthetic of LOSTNESS" Ray Bradbury
https://www.facebook.com/Natal...443607135825/?ref=hl

Posts: 1224 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote