THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    One off opportunity for Lion in Burkina in the Presidential Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One off opportunity for Lion in Burkina in the Presidential Area
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks,

We have a one off great opportunity for a Lion hunt in the private presidential reserve in Burkina Faso! This hunt has to be done this year and next month would be perfect.

Richard (the PH) has been given special permission by the Director in charge to take one lion there this year. The preserve has had no hunting for the last 3 years and there are a lot of lion about, hence the permission given to shoot one. Richard informed me of this a week ago, and there was some discussion of whether the last client DC should go there, but since he was already booked into Pama South and Richard was confident of getting him a good lion there we stick to the original plan and as you saw from my report yesterday that worked out well.

For someone who is looking for a tracking hunt for lion, this is a great opportunity in one of the best areas in BF. DC is leaving on the 2nd of March and anytime shortly thereafter should be fine. The hunt is 14 days and the price is 17,000 Euros = aprx $23,290 as per today's conversion. Trophy fees and other details as per my previous post Lion hunt in BF apply to this hunt as well. You can also hunt Roan, Buffalo and other west african antelope species on this hunt.

I am sorry about the short notice but I really hope that someone here can take advantage of this great one off opportunity. There are very few lion permits issued in BF each year and for 2012 we have one left as of this time. Feel free to PM, call or email with questions.

Thanks for looking.

Arjun Reddy
www.huntersnetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: 914 310 4902
email: arjun@huntersnetworks.com

Posts: 2536 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote