THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    The Euro is low! Hunting Stag, Boar and Fallow Deer in Bulgaria (with video)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Euro is low! Hunting Stag, Boar and Fallow Deer in Bulgaria (with video)
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted
Have you seen the Euro exchange rate? It was $1.04 to 1 Euro this morning! I should have waited a few days, I transferred some money early this week at $1.07. Oh well.

Anyway, now is the time to book European hunts. I went twice last year when the rate was around $1.36/Euro and still found it to be a good bargain.

There are many hunts, and the pricing is on a sliding scale, so please refer to the pricelist for Bulgaria link below for details, but I will list some rates and examples of trophy fees below.

Bulgarian Pricing for all species

Some Video of Bulgarian Hunt 2014

Basically hunts are 5 days with 6 nights accommodation. All hunts are 1x1 but there is a discount for 2 or more hunters.

One Hunter € 1,690 / hunter additional days € 250/day
2 hunters & more € 1,490 / hunter additional days € 220/day
Non hunter € 660 € 110

Trophy Fees are on a sliding scale and it is difficult to cut and paste from the pricelist, but here are examples.

Stag 8kg € 2800
Fallow 3.5 kg € 1200
Wild Boar 20 cm tusks € 1000

These are very good trophies. These weights that I use are as an example of what to expect as a "Good trophy".

Here is a video of some of the Stag we saw on the hunt, and at the end my Fallow Deer that we stalked through the hills. That was a load of fun!

Keep in mind this was at the end of January, very end of the season! The Fallow I shot was 3.6kg I believe? The Fallow Deer prices are the best deal going in Bulgaria. You can not buy Deer of that quality in an auction here is Texas, much less shoot one for this price on a ranch here in TX!

Since the sliding scale is in kg of boiled skull and antlers, I am sure you will have questions. Please do not hesitate to call me ans I will do my best to give you examples of what to expect in a specific weight range.

Take a look at the video of the animals we saw at the very end of the season. THIS IS COMPLETELY FREE RANGE! NO FENCES HERE!

This is a great hunt, can not recommend it highly enough.

Bulgarian Hunt 2014

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote