Find
Notify
Tools

Leopard Hunt Namibia November 2017
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys

I have a leopard available until end of November 2017 for US$ 16 500 all inclusive.Leopard has been pre-baited and trailcam pictures are available.Included in the package is 1x Trophy Oryx, 1x Trophy warthog, Jackal and baboon.This is a once in a lifetime deal that you cannot miss.

Please feel free to phone or WhatsApp me on +264 81 389 2797.

Kind Regards

Andre Bennett

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to AR. If I were you , I would post all details. You have ZERO chance selling this hunt here if you don't! I'm also lol at you're comment of " once in a lifetime deal".

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
When you say "all inclusive", it leaves it open for interpretation.

A smart-ass like myself would ask:

Since the hunt is open until the end of November, can you fly me out there tomorrow and let me hunt until the end of November for that price?
Are the international airfares economy or business class?
Is the dip and pack done in Namibia and then do you pay for the shipping out of RSA?
Which Custom agent are you paying to clear the trophies in the US?

Read the first pinned post by Saeed in this forum.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12578 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys

Thank you for the help and info on my post.Lets try that again.The Safari will include:

* All accommodation during the safari
* All transportation during the hunt.
* Pick up and drop off fees at International airport.
* 4x4 Hunting vehicle during the hunt
* Skinners/Trackers
* All meals, Breakfast, lunch, Dinner and soft drinks, water and beer.
* Trophies 1x Leopard and all baits.1x Trophy Oryx.1x Trophy Warthog.1x trophy Jackal.1xTrophy Baboon
* Transportation of trophies to local taxidermy. (Kings Taxidermy)
* Hunting Rifle available.....
* All tags and permits necessary in Namibia for Trophy Hunting.

Price does NOT include:

* Any other tours or expenses outside the safari.
* Hard Liquors
* Taxidermy and shipping fees
* Gratuities towards skinners/trackers/Ph's
* International Flights to and from Hosea Kutako International Airport Namibia.

I really hope everything is clear now, Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Andre Bennett

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Probably wouldn't hurt if you put the number of days and what happens if you don't kill a leopard on your once in a lifetime deal!

One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
trailcam pics would help also to sell this hunt

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey guys sorry but the hunt is a 14 Day package.

Chuckmaxman I think a leopard hunt at this price including plainsgame is a once in a lifetime deal or why are you "lol"?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not speaking for Chuck, but,...

A. That isn't that cheap of a hunt, especially this late in the year. And for Namibia.

B. We have seen too many "Leopard/plainsgame" hunts where the leopard is bait to get an unsuspecting client to come and hunt plainsgame. They have practically no chance at a cat but are sold a leopard hunt.

C. And for me personally, they haven't raised a jackal or baboon yet that I would call a "trophy". Add a kudu, hartebeaste or zebra and you might get more interest.

D. Your first post is to sell something, and we're skeptical!

As you can see, AR can be a tough crowd! Lol!

Posts: 546 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Two other things that need clarification: Who is the PH? What part of Namibia does the hunt take place? Private ranch or public conservancy?

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1384 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Undjovo Hunting Safaris:

Chuckmaxman I think a leopard hunt at this price including plainsgame is a once in a lifetime deal or why are you "lol"?

Read what my friend "ongwe" has to say. I could not have said it any better. I have been on 7 leopard hunts to Namibia. I have killed ONE legal cat. Pardon me for being a little skeptical!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am really sorry for you guys that were screwed by promising outfitters that only steal your daily rates.I will not sell a Leopard hunt if I don't have one on bait cause it will bite you in the ass later. We usually sell our leopards for 25 000 for a 14 day package pre-bait included.Let me give you some advice on buying Leopard hunts-DONT go for the 7000 dollar deal and all that crap.The reason for the reduced price is because Ministry of Environment and Tourism issued me a 2nd Leopard Tag for 2017 and it is already late in the year to get a client. That is also the reason I added the plains game to the package.At this stage we have plenty of cats and plains game available. Oh and if you don't have it in you to see a baboon or jackal as a trophy you shouldn't be hunting because you don't respect the animal.So please guys if you are interested in the hunt I will mail you the trailcam pictures of the leopards.

I REALLY hope you guys understand.

Regards

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bud Meadows:
Two other things that need clarification: Who is the PH? What part of Namibia does the hunt take place? Private ranch or public conservancy?
I will be doing the hunt myself my friend and we will be hunting in the North Central part of Namibia....about 70 kilometres from Otjiwarongo.Its private property.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Selling animals that do not exist is unfortunately becoming a very, very common practice. So it is refreshing to find an outfitter willing to show proof that the cat exists and not just selling an opportunity to maybe find one.

BTW - Your pricing is spot on... no pun intended.

70 kilometers from Otjiwarongo so you're on private land?

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chuckmaxman:
quote:

Read what my friend "ongwe" has to say. I could not have said it any better. I have been on 7 leopard hunts to Namibia. I have killed ONE legal cat. Pardon me for being a little skeptical!
Sorry my friend but either the guys you hunted with couldn't hunt or you were screwed.I am really sorry for your bad experience in Namibia, I really hope one day I can have the opportunity to change that for you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
Selling animals that do not exist is unfortunately becoming a very, very common practice. So it is refreshing to find an outfitter willing to show proof that the cat exists and not just selling an opportunity to maybe find one.

BTW - Your pricing is spot on... no pun intended.
I have heard so many stories of this type of stuff and its Bullshit because I am trying to sell a hunt that I can prove I have cats and still I am being punished. For 13 years I have worked very hard to have the knowledge that I have now about leopard hunting. But I am new to you guys and will take the punishment and hope your view about Namibia Trophy Hunting changes.....there is really a lot of good guys here aswell.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, its private land. There is a lot of cat activity cause there are many cattle farmers.

One of Us
Picture of vlwtx348
posted Hide Post
quote:
....Oh and if you don't have it in you to see a baboon or jackal as a trophy you shouldn't be hunting because you don't respect the animal.So please guys if you are interested in the hunt.....

Regards

I was almost about to become interested. I have the means and the time to travel. Last minute airfare would be ridiculous, though.

But then you had to go and make a silly statement.
The idea of trophy is in the eye of the trophy-taker. No one else can judge that.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a full jackal mount.
Baboons, not so much. Not saying never, just not high on my list.
And if I was hunting leopard...NOTHING else would be hunted until I got my leopard. So those other animals are bonuses IF I finish my leopard hunt sooner rather than later.

Posts: 310 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Andre, as you have discovered, this is a tough audience. Many here would complain if you hung them with a new rope. The price is very good and I hope you find a buyer. If you have a website, it might help to post a link.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13218 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice offer. A shame that those not interested can not just move on. Instead they clutter your offer with their unasked for criticisms and opinions. Little people with too much time on their hands.

one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you have a website, it might help to post a link.

http://www.undjovohunting.com/

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I understand what you have to say but you should also understand my point of view, this is the EXTRA animals that I am including in the package, It has nothing to do with the leopard, so why would somebody complain, Its my expense and not theirs. I am trying to do somebody a favour by giving them some animals free of charge and some people will still complain about it.....Its actually very sad. But I agree with hunting the leopard first, it takes a lot of work to make a leopard hunt a success.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the advice, its just sad to see that the guys have been taken for a ride. Those Outfitters should be reported and closed down cause they make it impossible for a honest guy like me to sell hunts....and you will see it will be very well known Outfitters in the industry. Here is the website:

www.undjovohuntingsafaris.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icafrica:
Nice offer. A shame that those not interested can not just move on. Instead they clutter your offer with their unasked for criticisms and opinions. Little people with too much time on their hands.
killpc

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andre Welcome to the forum, I don't post on this one much but do try to watch this section as well as a couple others. I think you can understand how folks can be very wary of Namibia leopard hunts, especially private land hunts... Most of us have heard the stories of no cats, outfitter just collecting day fees, or in my mind even worse, the tales of caged cats being released on to a bait for the hunter to shoot, claws torn out from fighting the cage.... Additionally, it is a tough crowd on hereWink

Sounds like you are hoping for a busy end to your season with the good offers on leopard and elephant. Best of luck of luck and please do stick it out here if you are the real deal!

I've been in Africa the past 3 years in a row taking advantage of late season deals, they can be great opportunities, especially on the Big 5 animals! Again, good luck selling these hunts and please do come back to this thread and report how it goes!

Bob

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanx for the advice Bob. I will definitely come back to all the guys here and give them feedback on the hunt. Thank you again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andre,

Is this hunt still available?

Chris

Posts: 46 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 12 September 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Chris, Yes the hunt is still available.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andre,

Best way to prove everyone wrong is to post a report of this hunt once it is conducted successfully.
Also maybe post some photos of leopard you hunted on previous safaris. This will help you also. You say this is your second leopard for the year so maybe photos of the first one?

Good luck with it!

Thor Kirchner
Munyamadzi Game Ranch
+260 978157643
P.O. Box 570049
Nyimba, Zambia
www.thorwildlifesafaris.com
munyamadzi@live.com

Posts: 315 | Location: Luangwa, Zambia | Registered: 04 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of shoulderman
posted Hide Post
I tried to open the link. I keep getting directed to ww7.unjovohuntingsafaris.com and a link on this site to buy this domain. Has anyone been able to open it?

Kodiak 2022
Namibia 2019
Namibia 2018
South Africa 2017
Alaska Brown Bear 2016
South Africa, 2016
Zimbabwe 2014
South Africa 2013
Australia 2011
Alberta 2009
Namibia 2007
Alberta 2006

Posts: 235 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please try this link and let me know if you have any problems.

http://www.undjovohunting.com/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Thor

I already put up some pictures....maybe I did it at the wrong place.I will try again and let you know.Thank you for your help as well.

Regards

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can somebody tell me how to upload pictures onto this discussion please?