THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Alaskan fishing/brown bear hunting/rafting trip! NEW UPDATE!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaskan fishing/brown bear hunting/rafting trip! NEW UPDATE!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm looking for someone who would be interested in trying a new area out with me! Fly in and rafting with personal pack rafts down a salmon stream during the peak of the king salmon run! Rainbow trout and grayling fishing, and the reason we do this.....brown bears! There is a two brown bear limit in this area and no fee on the second bear. This is a flat rate discounted trip. I have never floated this River before but have researched it heavily.
Hunt dates are July 1-july 9
Hunt cost is $8000. Discounted over 30%

Feel free to contact me with thought or concerns or interest. I'll lay it out there like I think it will be. No sugar coating this to make a sale. I want clients to have great adventures and come back to AR sharing great reports.
Jake Jefferson
Black River hunting camps LLC
Master guide 212
Www.alaska-bearhunting.com
907-414-9471
7362 w parks hwy #381
Wasilla ak 99623

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Non resident license cost(s)

And what town does one have to get to?

Posts: 444 | Location: Hudson Valley | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunting license is 85
Grizz tag is 500
Not sure on the fishing license. 100 maybe?
Fly to anchorage and I would pick you up there.

This is an adventure trip, those of you hoping to run a cheap hunt and score the well furred 10'er of your dreams this is not the trip. Bears hides will not be at their prime, and bears may average between 7-8 foot. This trip is a total package of rafting an Alaskan River, fishing and hunting!

Master guide #212

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sounds like something I would love to do, but I already have all I can pay for on my plate for this year. Let us know how this goes, looking forward to hearing about it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will let you know....but if it goes well next year the price will go up! Lol

Master guide #212

one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

What counts is what you learn after you know it all!!!

Posts: 711 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
An update, im working on a land use permit with a native corporation that would give me access to a much better salmon stream that I have hunted before. Still rafting and still fishing. One brown bear limit and hunt dates would be
July 3-12
Will leave the hunt cost the same unless you'd like to pay more!!

Master guide #212

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man this sounds great too.

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2849 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote