New
Find
Notify
Tools

Offer from Tsala Safaris South Africa
 Login/Join

posted
Hi Everybody.

I got introduced to this forum from a friend of mine that also post on this forum.Tom Kessel from Hiland Outfitters.

I have a few special from South Africa that i want to share with you that we are going to market in the USA in Jan and that is also for members from this forum.

The hunt will be conducted on my own property in the Limpopo province of South Africa.

Hunting Outfitter:Tsala Safaris
Outfitter no :CPM-004-00425

Professional Hunter:Rouan Nel
Permit No:CPM 008594

5 day Safari with 4 Trophy animals incl.Kudu , Wildebeest , Impala , Warthog. $3500 incl.Accommodation , Laundry, All Meals , Drink and beverage.Proff Hunter , Hunting Vehicle , Skinners , Trackers , Field prep of trophy and delivery to local Taxidermy , Incl 14% goverment tax and Transport to and from OR Tambo int Airport.

Excl.Any expenses before and after safari , Taxidermy charges and shipment of trophy , items of personal nature and Gratuities.

5 day management hunt with 5 non-trophy animals incl.2 Impala , Kudu , Wildebeest and Warthog.$2600 Incl
Accommodation , Laundry, All Meals , Drink and beverage.Proff Hunter , Hunting Vehicle , Skinners , Trackers , Field prep of trophy and delivery to local Taxidermy , Incl 14% government tax and Transport to and from OR Tambo int Airport

Excl.Any expenses before and after safari , Taxidermy charges and shipment of trophy , items of personal nature and Gratuities

7 day Safari for 2 people.$1700.Just add trophy animals from price list. Accommodation , Laundry, All Meals , Drink and beverage.Proff Hunter , Hunting Vehicle , Skinners , Trackers , Field prep of trophy and delivery to local Taxidermy , Incl 14% government tax and Transport to and from OR Tambo int Airport

Excl.Any expenses before and after safari , Taxidermy charges and shipment of trophy , items of personal nature and Gratuities

Thank you

Rouan Nel
www.tsalasafari.co.za
rouannel@mweb.co.za
+2784 6526725

Posts: 17 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 14 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are very fair prices. How big is your property? Also, how far are you from the Pt. Drift border post with Botswana?

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
HI My property is +- 3500 acres but we hunt +- 20 000 acres close to my prop.We are far from pont drift border post.That is about 3 hour drive north of us.We are close to a town called Thabazimbi

Posts: 17 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 14 November 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rouan:
We are close to a town called Thabazimbi

Thabazimbi is supposed to be "Warthog Heaven", or so I hear?
- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trophy Fees?

Posts: 177 | Location: Eastern Slopes of the Northern Rockies | Registered: 15 April 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi

For the 1st 2 offers the trophy fees for the animals mentioned are incl.For the 7 day safari here are some of the fees.If you need any more please visit our website or I can give them to you here.

Impala-$300
Bushbuck-$800
Eland-$2200
Gemsbuck-$1200
Kudu-$2100
Njala-$2200
Warthog-$300
Waterbuck-$1600
Blue Wildebeest-$950

Thanks

Rouan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

thanks

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom

Thanks reply sent.I will see you in Charleston.

posted Hide Post
Hi Everybody

I will be at the following shows in the US if anybody wants to come and chat.

Garden State outdoor show in Edison NJ from 12Jan.
Charleston WV from 20 Jan and Cincinatti from 25 Jan.

See you there

posted Hide Post
Hi All

Thanks for everybody that come to visit us at the varies shows. Thanks for all the inqauries. There are still 1 or 2 dates available for the season special if you are interested.

Please let me know if there are any questions

Rouan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rouan

Pam and I are looking forward to next years hunt.

Good visiting with you last month.

Thanks

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Everybody

There are still 1 or 2 openings left for Around Aug , Sept.If anyone would like more info please let me know.

Rouan

One of Us
Picture of mmassey338
posted Hide Post
On the Moz page of your website there seem to be errors on the math for total fees for leopard and warthog.

Posts: 400 | Location: Here | Registered: 13 December 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Massey

Thank you i will correct.