THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Discounted cancellation PG hunt with Mokore Safaris in Zimbabwe NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Discounted cancellation PG hunt with Mokore Safaris in Zimbabwe NO LONGER AVAILABLE
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
One of my hunters booked a 7 day PG hunt with 1 observer for Aug 19-25,'18 (these dates may not be in stone) with Mokore safaris. The hunt is to be conducted on Mokore Ranch on the Save Valley Conservancy. He has had to cancel the hunt so I can offer it at a discount. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of the spectacular PG hunting on the Save. The Save offers a PG hunt that is a step up in experience as you'll be hunting PG among all the Big 5 and you'll probably see them all on this safari. In Namibia or RSA you're not likely to have to break off your stalk for a wildebeest because lions are stalking the same animals. On the Save that happens.

Price:

1x1 7 days $450 per day WAS $550 PER DAY
Observer $250 per day
4% levy on day fees $224
Conservation fee $20 per person per day $280
Road transfer Harare-Save return $1,000

Trophy fees:

Eland $1,950
Giraffe $1,750
Kudu $1,950
Zebra $950
Wildebeest $750
Bushbuck $950
Klipspringer $700
Warthog $500
Impala $250
Duiker $290
Grysbok $375
Baboon $50
Jackal $275
Bushpig $500

This is a good deal for the right person. Give me a call.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
This was my hunt that I had to cancel for personal reasons. If someone books this they are getting a great deal on a Plainsgame hunt in an area where you will see the big 5 on a daily basis.

This would have been my first hunt on Mokore but not on the Conservancy so I know when I say this that you will have a great hunt in a beautiful area.

Cheers
Mike

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 707 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
2018 or 2017?

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2932 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miketaylor:
This was my hunt that I had to cancel for personal reasons. If someone books this they are getting a great deal on a Plainsgame hunt in an area where you will see the big 5 on a daily basis.

This would have been my first hunt on Mokore but not on the Conservancy so I know when I say this that you will have a great hunt in a beautiful area.

Cheers
Mike

+1

I need to write my hunt report but I just did this exact same hunt/trip in first week of July.

Mokore and save are excellent. Saw all big 5.

Hunting in save is special and Mokore is an excellent camp and operators.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ Gould:
2018 or 2017?

My hunt was booked for August 2018.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 707 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
just returned from mokore yesterday and the buyer will get more than the ave RSA ranch plains game hunt. this is a wild big game area and you will bump into the big 5 daily. we had 5 close encounters with rhino (less than 50'close enough!?)multiple lions; wild dogs; crocs;buffalo;and hunted eland while dodging over 50 elephant on 3 sides sometimes less than 50 yds. won't get more professional experience than with the Duckworths and mokore camp is very very nice
good deal
hm

Posts: 1 | Location: Tx | Registered: 05 April 2017Reply With Quote