Find
Notify
Tools

Last minute deals
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Jackduckhunter
posted
I have a few openings due to cancellations that I am offering at 30% off of my normal rates. Next week I am open Tuesday through Thursday.

I am the owner/operator of Coastline Guide Service in Southeastern Massachusetts. My name is Capt. Jack Renfrew, 760 Plymouth St., Middleboro, Ma. 02346. Phone is 508-923-9400

Pricing for these hunts is $350/person/day but as stated above I am offering these last minute deals at 30% off.

We will hunt mainly for Eider at this point in the season but some scoter and oldsquaw are always a possibility as well.

We will be hunting in Southeastern Massachusetts.

I am the sole guide and it will be myself who will accompany you on the hunts.

Included in the price above is my services which include transportation to and from the hunting area, as well as the boat services used in conjunction with our hunt. The hunter will be responsible for transportation to the local motel or airport which I will be happy to provide airport pickup/dropoff if desired. You'll also be responsible for your own personal gear and ammunition as well as meals during your stay. I have special rates at local motels and can assist in pointing you in the right direction for meals depending on your preferences in that area.

My website is www.CoastlineGuideService.com and there's plenty of pictures and other information on there but I do hope that what I've posted here gives an idea of what I offer. I can also provide references should you desire.

Thanks and looking forward to hosting some of you this season and in the future.

Capt. Jack Renfrew

Captain Jack Renfrew
Coastline Guide Service
www.CoastlineGuideService.com

Posts: 110 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 21 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jackduckhunter
posted Hide Post
A few more days left before the season ends, and remember Brant is also open as well.

Captain Jack Renfrew
Coastline Guide Service
www.CoastlineGuideService.com

Posts: 110 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 21 September 2006Reply With Quote