New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Peacock Bass Fishing Trip Special
 Login/Join

Picture of WorldClassFishingandHunting
posted
Special Amazon Peacock Bass Fishing trip available for Aug 4-11 2012. Itinerary:
Friday, August 3rd- Anglers must be in Manaus by late this evening for early AM departure the following day. The TAM flights (this is subject to change between now and the departure date) leave Miami daily at 5:40AM and arrive in Manaus at 11:45AM. You’ll overnight in Manaus at the Tropical this night.
Saturday - Early breakfast at hotel before morning transfer to camp – ½ day fishing upon arrival if time allows.
Sunday - fish
Monday - fish
Tuesday - fish
Wednesday - fish
Thursday - fish
Friday - fish
Saturday, August 11 – Depart back to Manaus on TAM departing 2:10PM and arriving Miami at 6:25PM.

Price: $5,150

The Marmelos River is one of the most remote, pristine peacock bass fisheries in the entire Amazon basin. This scenic, clearwater river holds impressive numbers of peacocks in the 5-20-pound class. Sight casting opportunities for big cruising peacocks on sand flats are a daily occurrence. This river is outstanding for both conventional and fly casters alike. Only eight anglers per week on the entire fishery make for a classic aesthetic Amazon angling adventure!

Anglers stay in roomy, air conditioned mobile floating bungalows and travel the river’s course in comfort and style…Check out our website for other info and price lists or give us a call or e-mail. www.worldclassfishingandhunting.com
World Class Fishing and Hunting
11010 Mystic Cove
Magnolia, TX 77354
(281) 948-6414

Very Respectfully,
Michael Spud Webb
www.worldclassfishingandhunting.com
"Take a Loved One Fishing or Hunting"

Posts: 24 | Location: Houston TX, Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any Piranha fishing?

Posts: 78 | Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario | Registered: 22 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Lots of piranha fishing up there. I've fished above Manuas before.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12549 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Zanni:
Any Piranha fishing?

You'll wish you never heard of the damn things after you've been. Pain in the ass they are.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3406 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Going this Feb.
This is a good price for a weeks worth of hard fishing. Can't wait to get there!

Posts: 1484 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of WorldClassFishingandHunting
posted Hide Post
Ide, come go in Aug!!

Very Respectfully,
Michael Spud Webb
www.worldclassfishingandhunting.com
"Take a Loved One Fishing or Hunting"

Posts: 24 | Location: Houston TX, Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nganga:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Zanni:
Any Piranha fishing?

You'll wish you never heard of the damn things after you've been. Pain in the ass they are.

I collect them.. I have 4 different species in tanks at my home. A lot of piranha from Brazil can be worth a lot of money if brought back alive.

Posts: 78 | Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario | Registered: 22 September 2007Reply With Quote