THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    11 Trophy Animals/12 Full Hunting Days W/ $4000 Taxidermy Credit- $9,995! SOLD!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

11 Trophy Animals/12 Full Hunting Days W/ $4000 Taxidermy Credit- $9,995! SOLD!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A SUPER DEAL FOR A SUPER CAUSE
THE SCHOOL HUNT II
12 DAYS, 11 TROPHY ANIMALS, $9,995

What, you say, is a school hunt? Although an alien idea to us here in the US, in the rural farm communities of South Africa it is not uncommon for children as young as six to be sent off to a distant boarding school in order to get a decent education. About 10 years ago, in the little town of Bedford located in the beautiful Eastern Cape Province, a primary school, Bedford Country School, was established so local youngsters would not have to go away to boarding school at such a young age. The school receives zero government funding. Original enrollment was 15 students of all races and there were two teachers covering grades 1-3. Today enrollment approaches 75 and there are 9 teachers and grades 1-5 are taught. There is also a new computer room. A good portion of this growth can be attributed to School Hunt I which we sold back in 2014. The school’s latest expansion includes the establishment of a small boarding house so children too far away to commute daily can attend. Yes, this would make the school a boarding school but without having to send the children to a much larger city. School Hunt I and the package offered below was/is comprised of trophy animals donated by parents and other involved citizens. Practically all of the proceeds from the hunt will go to the school. So, here is your opportunity to contribute to a very noble cause as well as getting a super buy on a super hunt!!

12 full days of hunting for one hunter hunting 1x1. An observer or second hunter hunting 2x1, can be added for $99/day each.

1 Kudu, Eastern Cape 1 Gemsbuck 1 Black Wildebeest
1 Zebra, Burchells 1 Bushbuck, Eastern Cape 1 Fallow Deer
1 Mountain Reedbuck 1 Blesbuck, Common 1 Cape Springbok
1 Grey Duiker Choice of 1 Nyala or Waterbuck $4000 taxidermy credit
Tour of the school

The hunt will be hosted by Frans Bussiahn, owner of Mankazana Safaris. If two hunters wish to share the hunt but hunt 1x1, the second hunter can be upgraded for $220 per day. Additional animals can be added at current list price.

Based on Mankazana’s current prices (see attached 2016 price card) the basic package is valued at $15,550. Throw in the taxidermy credit and you have a $19,550 value. YOU CAN BUY IT TODAY FOR $9,995!!! A non-refundable $2000 deposit locks the hunt up. The balance on the basic package will be due 60 days prior to the hunt. The hunt MUST be taken during the following time frames: 2017:1-25 Feb., 15 Aug-30 Sep; 2018: 1 Feb.-14 Mar., 1 July-30 Sep.

Be sure to read the “ALL PACKAGES”, “Daily Rates Include” and “Daily Rates DO NOT INCLUDE” sections, on our website. We can provide references for Mankazana Safaris. THIS OFFER WILL BE GOOD ONLY THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2017.

Our contact info: email; mankazanasafaris.com phone: 870-214-1028,
web site: www.mankazanasafaris.com snail mail: P.O. Box 177, Mountain View, AR 72560.

Or contact me direct. kskayn@gmail.com, or call with any questions you may have. 315-730-2199. Thank you for your consideration. Kevin Kayn

mankazanasafaris.com

And we know that all things work together for the good for those who love God and who are called according to his purpose.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fingerlakes New York | Registered: 26 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of talentrec
posted Hide Post
How big is the hunting area?

Posts: 809 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello. The main hunting area around the lodge is 80,000 acres. Most is free-range, with only a couple areas under high fence. This is all owned by Frans and his father in law. He also hunts an area he owns, a couple hours away. In all there is a bit over 200,000 acres he hunts altogether, counting other land owners. Thank you for your interest. Kevin

And we know that all things work together for the good for those who love God and who are called according to his purpose.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fingerlakes New York | Registered: 26 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The safari company link doesn't seem to work?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13233 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the late reply. Try manually typing the search. I don't know why it's not working. Thank you.

one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Kevin, there is a comma (",") in your URL, you can edit your post and easily remove this.

mankazanasafaris.com

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much Bill. I will do that right now. Kevin

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
You have a PM.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2314 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Tom, I have replied. Thank you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone. Thank you for your interest in this offer. I would like to add some information. Unfortunately only one of these packages are available. This package/offer, is a culmination of 2 years of donations from local businesses, and parents of the children who attend the school. This being the case, we therefore cannot alter the package.

Also the individual who purchased School Hunt I is a member here. Dennis Harris, the owner of "The Artistry of Wildlife taxidermy studio, joined us last year. He brought his wife, and a good friend of his, and his wife. They had a wonderful time, as Dennis put it. So yes, this is a legitimate offer, that is not "too good to be true". dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Tom, I have sent you a PM. Thank you

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone, it appears there have been many more donations received. I have been authorized to accept offers that include altering this package. Example: If someone would like an animal other than what is offered in this package, it can be substituted for another animal, of equal or less value. If the animal you desire costs more than the one you do not, just pay the difference. There are many options now. So please feel free to PM me with your thoughts. Kevin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, heck of a deal tu2

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mark. Also, I have replied to your Pm. Thank you. Kevin

One of Us
Picture of blacks
posted Hide Post
Great deal for a great cause.

Are you able to tell me please exactly which of the listed animals will be free range and which will require hunting behind high fence?

Also, which lodge will the hunt be based out of?

Many thanks
Tim

"You won't shoot anything at home on the couch...."

Posts: 92 | Location: South Australia | Registered: 24 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Tim, the only animals from the list to be hunted behind a high fence would be either the Nyala or the Waterbuck. This area is a bit over 10,000 acres, and varied terrain. Rising to almost 5000' with valleys, and some heavy cover. All others are hunted free range. Some areas have low cattle fence to "try" to hold his goats and cows in.

As for the lodge, this hunt would be out of Toppingvale Lodge. Newly built in 2012, and finished in 2013. My family and I were the second guests to lodge there in 2013, then again in spring of 2015. It is a beautiful place. If you would like me to send some photos, I would be happy to. Just Pm me your email. I have problems trying to post photos on this site. I'm sure if you would like to stay at Stanley Lodge, Frans would be happy to accommodate you. I hope this helps. Kevin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Kevin, blacks and I have some more questions. Is it better to ask here, pm or email?

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark, I live in Upstate New York. (Eastern time), you can call me if you'd like. 315-730-2199, or Email kskayn@gmail.com. I could send photos then. Anyway you like. Kevin

One of Us
Picture of blacks
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kevin, you have mail on behalf of Mark R and myself.

blacks

"You won't shoot anything at home on the couch...."

Posts: 92 | Location: South Australia | Registered: 24 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Blacks. I have responded, and I believe Frans has as well. I believe this is going to work out to all's benefit. Thank you! Kevin.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for your interest and consideration. This hunt has been sold! Thank you AR again, for allowing us to sell this, and greatly help the Bedford School. Many Thanks, Kevin Kayn