THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just in 2010, LION from Burkina Faso (PHOTOS)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Someone missed out on a nice lion, this one was taken last week. These are 100% wild lion, the small mane, more like a ruff is typical for that part of the world. Hunting a lion on foot at close range, will give you the title of large mane bwana, nevermind the lion Smiler.

More details on this hunt offer can be seen on my earlier post http://forums.accuratereloadin...2100588/m/3951047421

West African Savannah buffalo (the one below was also taken recently) can also be taken on this trip

as well as the other plains game species unique to West Africa, including Roan, Kob, Sing Sing Waterbuck, etc.

For more information, contact: Arjun Reddy
Tel: 1-845 259 3628 or email arjun@huntersnetworks.com

Posts: 2541 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sir - kindly read the rules at the top of this forum

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great hunt!

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
sir - kindly read the rules at the top of this forum

I have provided all the hunt and contact details on my initial post on AR, and provided a link to it this is just a photo update. Thanks.
Arjun

Posts: 2541 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT - we only get two lion permits per year and have one permit left for 2011 if anyone is interested in a truly wild lion hunt, combined with West African buffalo and antelope species.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!! On exploring an area less frequently hunted and for the most grand beasts offered by Africa. Jim

Posts: 136 | Location: Great Falls,MT | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With Quote