New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico, USA Pronghorn Antelope
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We have 2 each “fully outfitted” or “guided only” hunts remaining on both the Juan de Dios and Cross Diamond Ranches. The Juan de Dios in 18,000 acres south of Santa Rosa. The Cross Diamond is 11,500 acres 5 miles east of Raton. This is going to be a great year in NM. The winter and spring moisture was perfect for pushing the bucks horns to utmost potential. E-mail Jim or Kelly at JFWRC@comcast.net or call 505-294-7861. Our website provides more info about the ranches and pictures of bucks harvested in the galleries.Go to www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com and click on the Cross Diamond Hunt or Private Land Hunts Tab for information as well. Thank You!

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jfwrc-

You might maybe wanna check the offered hunt rules. I am guessing this is not a free hunt.

Regards,
Jason

Posts: 144 | Location: sw Michigan | Registered: 19 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Posted 26 October 2009 19:38
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This Forum was setup to help both hunters looking for hunts and outfitters to who have special offers that others might take advantage of.

Please make sure the hunts you are offering meet the following:

1. FULL details and prices to be posted. Putting a link to your own site and saying that details are available there is NOT acceptable.

2. You can only offer hunts that you are conducting yourself, or you are an agent for the PH that is going to be conducting the hunt.

3. Posting a hunt for a third party is NOT acceptable.

4. Your full address, or at least a working phone number, MUST be posted.

Any hunts posted that do not meet all of the above will be deleted.

Your co-operation in this will be appreciated.

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
But...those rules are SO hard to understand especially if you don't read them.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hopefully I'll get it right this time.

I am the outfitter-Jim Welles
JFW Ranch Consulting
10600 Eagle Rock
Albuquerque, NM 87122
505-294-7861

Juan de Dios Ranch-$2,850 outfitted
2x1 $2,350 guided only
Date Sept 11-12, 2010

Cross Diamond Ranch-$2,750 outfitted
2x1 $2,200 guided only
Date Aug 21-23, 2010

Dang-I hope I did not miss anything. Hate to get tossed the 1st day. Please accept apologies.

Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the AR forums. You need hide as thick as skirting leather to make it here. The hunts sound pretty good, NM has some awesome speed goat hunting.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jim - Welcome to the AR forum and it looks like you did get it all right? Wink I may contact you as soon as the draw results are posted on June 4 if I don't draw and these are still available?

Folks, I know Jim Welles very well and you will not be disapointed in any deals you conjure up with him and his outfit.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by JFWRC:
Hopefully I'll get it right this time.

I am the outfitter-Jim Welles
JFW Ranch Consulting
10600 Eagle Rock
Albuquerque, NM 87122
505-294-7861

Juan de Dios Ranch-$2,850 outfitted
2x1 $2,350 guided only
Date Sept 11-12, 2010

Cross Diamond Ranch-$2,750 outfitted
2x1 $2,200 guided only
Date Aug 21-23, 2010

Dang-I hope I did not miss anything. Hate to get tossed the 1st day. Please accept apologies.

Jim

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chuck1911
posted Hide Post
Based on what I have seen, just from the road and trail....should be awesome

Chuck

Chuck Warner
Pistolsmith
/

Posts: 332 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 15 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Larry-

Hope you are doing well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted this area this past year and took an 88" buck

Posts: 159 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 12 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
88-I gotsa see a pic of that brute. Do you recall which ranch it was on??? Jimbo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I bought 2 high quality, high demand antelope tags that are on a ranch in Unit 13, right on the south edge of the Plains of San Augustine. I promised her I would guide her to a giant, especially given the cost of these tags. I was thinking about using the other tag myself but at the $'s is just to much for all the other hunts I want to do this fall. She wants a lady hunter to compete with, not a man. Are there any lady trophy antelope hunters out there that would want to talk about this place. If so, let me know. Thanks-Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buckshotaz-you out there??? Any chance you could let us see an 88. I get all fired up on that caliber of buck.

We still have 2 spots each remaining on three different ranches and we have a NO MANS LAND hunt-"ladies only", one spot, on a great ranch in unit 13-big buck country Catron County. Don't forget the VETs who sacrificed for out freedoms this weekend! Jimbo