THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Namibia 2018 - Cancellation 14 Day Hunting/Photographic Safari
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Namibia 2018 - Cancellation 14 Day Hunting/Photographic Safari
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Shona
posted
Shona Hunting Adventures has the following Cancellation Hunting/Photographic Safari Available for this year.

Price for the Safari is for 2 people, 1 Hunter and 1 Observer.

Please refer to Itinerary below for what is included and what is not.
Dates: Any available dates for 2018

Price for the Safari is US$ 13 160.00 minus US$ 2 000.00 deposit forfeited due to cancellation.

Total: US$ 11 160.00

Itinerary
Day 1 – ARRIVAL DAY
Pickup at Windhoek International Airport by Shona Hunting Adventures (SHA) guide
Transfer to Hentiesbaai.
Package includes: vehicle cost, guide fees, accommodation at Hentiesbay
Excluded: Dinner and beverages are not included and for clients own account

Day 2-3 SKELETON COAST – FISHING/SIGHTSEEING - 3 NIGHTS
Package includes: vehicle cost, guide fees, accommodation at Hentiesbay, 1 day of surf fishing, 1 day ATV dessert tour and all meals.
Excluded: additional activities and entrance fees as well as beverages
http://www.shona-adventures.com/fishing-safaris
http://www.kuisebonline.com/tours

Day 4 – TRANSFER DAY
Transfer from Hentiesbaai to Tualuka Safari Lodge
Drive time approximately 4 hours.
Tualuka is located in the north western part of Namibia, bordering Damaraland and is the home base of Shona Hunting Adventures. This area can only be described as Hemmingway’s “Green Hill of Africa”. The terrain is diverse, ranging from rolling Granite Hills, Mopane woodland savanna and open plains that flows into the Acacia riverine forests of the non- perennial Huab River.
The area is home to the Namibian Desert Elephants and two of the endemic game species found only in Namibia; the Mountain Zebra (Equus. zebra hartmannae) and the Damara Dik-Dik (Madoqua kirkii).
Hunting will be done out of Tualuka Safari Lodge.
http://www.shona-adventures.com/tualuka-safari-lodge
http://www.shona-adventures.co...a-hunting-properties

Day 5-11 – HUNTING AT TUALUKA SAFARI LODGE
Included in Stay are all meals, soft drinks, wine, beer and laundry service. Hard liquor will be charged. WI-FI is available, all activities done at our main lodge is also included. These included hiking trips, game drives, night drives, sundowners etc.
Trophy Animals Included in Package – Kudu, Oryx and Springbok
Optional 1 day trip to Himba Village and Cheetah reserve included in Package.
Excluded: Additional Activities and Trophy animals
http://www.shona-adventures.com/hunting-safaris/

Day 12-13 - ETOSHA - 2 NIGHTS
Package includes: vehicle cost, guide fees, 2 nights’ accommodation at Okaukeujo camp depending on availability, park entrance fees.
Excluded: all beverages and meals
http://www.shona-adventures.co...ona-safaris-namibia/

Day 14 – TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
Transfer by road, approximate drive time is 5 hours

Note: It is about a 5 hour drive from the coast to Windhoek, depending on flight schedule you might need to spend the night in Windhoek witch is not included in Package price.

Johann Veldsman

Shona Hunting Adventures

www.facebook.com/shonahunting

www.AfricanHuntingNamibia.com
www.conservation-hunting.com
Mobile: +264 81 128 3105

P.o. Box 564
Outjo
Namibia
Africa

Posts: 196 | Location: Namibia | Registered: 23 September 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Johan,

You might wish to include the costs of what is not actually included, so people might be able to understand.

You have quite a bit not included, which is not a problem by itself, but, no one has any idea what these costs are.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68766 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Shona
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed
Thanks for the input, I will edit the post to explain costs that are not included a little better, it is always difficult to include certain costs like meals at restaurants and alcoholic drinks on such a tour, if I'm to include this I will always have to assume the worst, resulting in over charging a client who does not drink a lot.

I try to include as much as I can into a package, I personally hate being charged with hidden costs when I go on holiday.

Thanks again for this platform and your input.

Johann Veldsman

Shona Hunting Adventures

www.facebook.com/shonahunting

www.AfricanHuntingNamibia.com
www.conservation-hunting.com
Mobile: +264 81 128 3105

P.o. Box 564
Outjo
Namibia
Africa

Posts: 196 | Location: Namibia | Registered: 23 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wanted to let any know that is interested, I did this exact same itinerary a few years ago and what a great experience. The coast is so different from the interior, it was interesting to see. Johan & Vera run a super operation, all of their accommodations were outstanding, food (and red wind)were great, plenty of fun and laughs and I left there feeling like part of the family. Someday I will return to get that Blue Wildebeest that got away. If anyone would like more info please PM me but I thought I would share my experiences and give my friend Johan some props!

Happy Hunting.....Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take this. PM sent.

Posts: 1577 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boxhead:
I will take this. PM sent.
You are going to have a great time!

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am sure we will. My wife and I were kicking around a UK trip and tired trying to sort out what to do. This turn-key package was the answer. No thinking, something I have become fond of since retiring a few years ago. First time to Namibia for us so looking forward to it.

Posts: 1577 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boxhead, speaking from experience you made a great choice, have fum....