Notify
Tools

Walk and stalk bow hunting offer!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Spiral Horn Safaris
posted
Good Day Gentleman

We have a brand new bow only concession this area is bow only so unfortunately the offer is also only available to bow hunters. The property is 4 000 acres of prime hunting land.

Since it would mainly be walk and stalk with the bow we will not be dependent on it being dry so this hunt can take place any time of year!

This area is particularly good for walk and stalk bow hunting as well as hunting out of tree stands, there is a lot of water on the property and it is surrounded by mountains and streams this makes for great bush pig and bushbuck habitat.

The lodge is very nice built right in to the surrounding Water Berg mountains and very exclusive we can accommodate up to 4 hunters at a time.

I have been spending quite a bit of time since getting the hunting rights to the property and we have successfully hunted, zebra, impala, blue wildebeest and klipspringer by walk and stalk with bow.

To promote hunting this property I am lowering the daily rate:

$200 per hunter per day hunting 1on 1 with their ph.
$150 per observer

The above daily rates include the following:- Accommodation is quoted per person per day
The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television
A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation
Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company

The above daily rates excludes the following:- Accommodations prior to and after safari
Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport
Transport by vehicle between other Hunting Provinces
Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded
Professional Hunting Association Conservation Levy per trophy taken
Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
Gratuities
Arrival Day / Night at camp to be charged at Observer rates per person

There are numerous other species available to hunt with bow please view the list below.

Species available:

Bush Buck - $1200
Bush Pig- $650
Blue Wildebeest- $950
Blesbuck- $550
Duiker-$500
Steinbuck- $500
Impala- $400
Warthog- $350
Waterbuck-$2000
Klipspringer- $1300
Kudu-$2000
Mountain Reedbuck- $800
Nyala-$2400
Zebra-$1300

There are leopard, hippo and crocodile on the property and we can view elephants, cape buffalo, lion and white rhino right next door!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions?

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
Contact Details:
Cell:+ 27 76 577 6292
Fax:+ 12 460 8351

Address:

Farm Buffelsvlei
Thabazimbi
Limpopo Province
South Africa

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Spiral Horn Safaris
posted Hide Post
Good day Gentleman just to add!

I have some cull options available as well.

These cull hunts will take place on my own property.

Daily rate per hunter $250
Observer $180

Species available would be:

Impala females $100
Kudu Cows $ 750
Gemsbuck broken horn $850
Kudu bulls (please note that these will be bulls I want out of the gene pool) $1000

You would not have to mount these animals so it will defiantly save costs with regards to taxidermy and shipping.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote