Find
Notify
Tools

VISIT MY FARMS FOR ALL THE TIME YOU WANT
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Stay at my farms for th time you desire and hunt birds and others species ,for 300 us a day .
All included less shells at 17 us the box .Rifles and shotguns available ,mountain bikes horses etc .Hog hunting ,predator hunting ,fishing available at extra fees .Includes all meals and drinks .
Lodges at Cordoba and Santa Fe .You can hunt black bucks ,axis deer ,capibaras ,red stags and buffalos at extra cost .Brian Newnam was our guest for nearly a month .
Juan Pablo Pozzi md
phone 543564414217

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun! will keep this in mind.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your are killing me I really need to talk a couple of friends into making a trip down.

Posts: 19599 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what is the airfare round trip from DC area? I have a friend in Colorado been saying he'd love to come down some day.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can expect to pay +/- $2100 for economy plus with United or Delta into Buenos Aires. You can do better with LATAM via Miami or LAX. Flights into Cordoba will be a little more, depending on the carrier and the routes.

114-R10David

Posts: 1753 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote