New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good prices on TX deer and antelope '09/'10
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
We can offer 6 and perhaps more trophy antelope hunts in the TX panhandle for next year 2010. Dates are approximately 3-11 Oct. Number of permits and exact dates will be set before the hunt.

The hunts are conducted on 50,000 private acres about 45 minutes from Amarillo. Lodging is provided in 5 person bunkhouse with bath. All meal taken in the ranchhouse.

Expectation should be for a buck of 15"-16" scoring 75 B&C or more.

Hunts are 3 days(most hunts tag out on day one) at $1950 and include food/lodging. Pickup and drop off in Amarillo($100)round trip and hunting license are only extras.

Once the days and permits were set this year the hunts filled almost immediately. I think this is a great opportunity to kill an excellent pronghorn for a cheap price so my advise is to book now for '10 and save yourself a slot if you need a good antelope.

Contact me anytime with questions.

We also can offer a couple of openings for TX whitetail this year '09. The ranch is 4,000 acres 15 miles South of Post, TX. Hunters would fly into Lubbuck where they would be picked up and driven to the ranch.

Accommodation will be in a motel 8 miles from the ranch and meals taken in the local cafe.

Expectation should be for a buck of 120-150 B&C. Auodad are possible on a trophy fee basis and feral hogs are free.

Hunting will be conducted from elevated or ground blinds over food plots. This is an excellent opportunity for young hunters as well as mobility challenged hunters.

Price is 4 days $2,500 and include food/lodging with TX hunting license being only extra.

Contact me anytime with questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12893 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
PM'd you Mark

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote