Find
Notify
Tools

Brown bear and wild boar in Romania
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Unforgetable Hunting
posted
I have an excellent offer for bear and wild boar hunt in Romania.
Hunting package includes 3 days, 4 nights accommodation, transportation, organization of hunt.
No hidden costs.
A bear between 350 and 400 CIC points and a wild boar regardless of size. If the hunter wants can shoot wolves or other wild boars.
My price for this package is 7000 euro.

Price includes all guide and trophy fee's, meals, lodging, field trophy care and skinning.
THE FEE includes:
· Airport arrival and departure assistance
· Transportation in Romania
· To 4WD car for hunting
Full board and lodging ·, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
· Single room accommodation
· First preparation of the Trophies
The organizing of the hunt ·
· Hunting License
· Guide interpreter and professional hunter
· First preparation of the skin

THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
· The flight to and from Romania
- Drinks and tips
· Other personnel expenses

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information
www.unforgettablehunting.ro
email office@unforgettablehunting.ro
cell 0040 721 109 409

Horia SANDU

Posts: 599 | Location: Romania, Europe | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just out of curiosity, how are bears hunted in Romania? Bait, dogs or spot and stalk?

"There always seems to be a big market for making the clear, complex."

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sir,
Usually in the fall we hunt bears with dogs and beters in drive hunt and in the spring over the bait and spot and stalk. Drive hunts are the most exciting with a lot of adrenaline and with many bears and wild boar. Hunters may choose to hunt from high seat or even from the ground, but in this case the hunter is guarded by at least two experienced rangers.

Posts: 599 | Location: Romania, Europe | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hi when would this hunt take place would it be in the spring of 2011

Posts: 58 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 25 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunt will be held in Arges county, 170 km from Bucharest. For the spring 2011 season is April 15 to May 15. For the fall season is October 1 to November 15.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Dina.
What is the average CIC points a mature bear will score over there?

Best regards

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry,I am not quite sure I understand your question. This area is extremely rich in bears. You will see bears between 300 and 500 CIC points. In the spring you will see up to 25 bears per day.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Dina.
Then, it wont be difficult to shoot a bear over 400 points (which is what is included in the package) I have been told it have been some problems due to this reason. I would like you to explain what will be the charge if a bear over 400 points is shot.

best regards

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Spanishhunter, is not difficult to shoot a bear between 400 and 450 CIC points, the real challenge is for bears over 450 CIC points. If you really are interested please feel free to PM me.
Thanks,
George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
George, I think I did not explain myself.
I´m asking you to post here the extra charge a hunter have to face in case he shoot a bear and then it turns out to be a 450 CIC.
As long as you are marketing here a package in which ONLY bears below 400 CIC are included, What will happen in the case a 450 CIC or bigger bear is shot?
I consider this a relevant information for this offer.
Please, also post the trophy fee for wolves and other wildboards that the hunter can shoot as you said.
Also explain what will happen if a bear under 350 or no bear at all is shot, any refunds?

Best regards.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i also would like to know

Posts: 58 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 25 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now is clear. Wink
You can not shoot a bear less than 350 CIC points because I'll tell you the exact size of the bear before you shoot. To bear more than 400 points up to 500 points CIC add another 2,000 euros. Wolf is 600 euro, female wild boar is 400 euro and male wild boar is 700 euros regardless of size.
Best regards,
George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you for that what is the best time to hunt there

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best time is beggining of the fall season.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
dina i would want to do a spring hunt is this a good time will we still see bears how do you hunt them in the spring

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ianh,
in the spring we hunt bears over the bait and spot and stalk.
You do not have to worry about the spring hunt. you'll see up to 15-20 bears every day. The booking fee is 2000 euros, the rest of the money at the end of the hunt. If you do not have the chance to shoot a bear, I will return all the money plus full payment of air tickets.
Best regards,
George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
dina thank you for the reply i would like to bring a observer non hunter with me is this ok what is the cost can i bring the trophy back to the uk i would be looking at coming after april 20 is this ok would a 306 be alright is there any problem to get a gun into the country

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ianh,
Observer must pay 120 euro pe day for accomodations, meal, drinks, etc and it is no problem to get your rifle in Romania, but 30.06 is a minimum calibre for bear. April 20 is ok for me. CITES export certificate is issued by the Ministry of Forests and takes few days to obtain it, I do not think it will be ready by your departure from Romania but I will ship the trophy for you in the UK. The cost of shipment is around 150 euro.
Thanks,
George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you get back to you soon

One of Us
posted Hide Post
is april 20 still open for a bear hunt if so will book up very soon

One of Us
posted Hide Post
april 20 is still opend ...
please visit our site and send me mail on that adress because here does not inform me when I get a reply ..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hi is april 20 still open for this bear hunt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Can you compare the CIC rating with our system:i.e.; so many feet squared?

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
Hello everybody,
Sorry for my late answer. I am not longer partner to Unforgettablehunting company. I started my own company. Hunting is still valid for the new price is 6,500 euros. I hope my company website to be ready within a week.

Posts: 60 | Location: Romania | Registered: 24 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bryan Chick:
quote:

It is very difficult for me to compare these two systems because I am not familiar with U.S. systems. But I can tell you that a bear between 350 and 400 CIC points weighs over 300 kilos. Or I can send you picture with bear around 400 CIC points.

Posts: 60 | Location: Romania | Registered: 24 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George Dina:
quote:
Originally posted by Bryan Chick:
quote:

It is very difficult for me to compare these two systems because I am not familiar with U.S. systems. But I can tell you that a bear between 350 and 400 CIC points weighs over 300 kilos. Or I can send you picture with bear around 400 CIC points.

George,

The squaring system is easy: measure a skinned hide from front outside claw to front outside claw. Then measure from tip of nose to tail. Add them both and divide by two, and voila, you have a squared measurement (all measurements done in feet and inches; sorry but you'll need to do some math!). And NO stretching allowed. Wink

Ex. Just measured my black bear, and the nose/tail measurement is 75.5". Claw to claw is 79.75", for a total of 155.25". Half of that is 77.6", or 6.47'. So, my bear squares about six and a half feet.

BTW, " = inches, and ' = feet.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 633 | Location: California | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMPORTANT NOTICE

GEORGE DINA IS NO MORE PARTNER IN UNFORGETTABLE HUNTING , he stole money from the company and currently the POLICE is solving this sitution to recover this prejudice!

Be very careful if you want to contact UNFORGETTABLE HUNTING COMPANY please use only the email adress and telefon displayed on the company website !!!!

MOST IMPORTANT DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT TO THIS PERSON because you risk running out of money and have a bad impresion about ROMANIA

Website www.unforgettablehunting.ro