THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fall bear/wolf/fishing trip for this fall.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of McKenzie Outfitters
posted
We had a GREAT spring bear hunt.
Wanted to say thanks to the the guys who booked from on Accurate Reloading Forums
Still have some open spots for this fall bear hunts with bonus wolf in fall
-camp access only by otter on floats
-2 different camps on separate lakes
-prebaited sites with lock on & ladder stands.
-meals provided with pro chief in camp.
-wall tents with wood floors & cots
-shower & cook tent
-experienced guides
-16 ft aluminum boats
-FREE fishing for Pike & Walleye included
-$3000 US per person plus license with meals & accommodations included
- group & youth rates as low as $2500 US per person plus license with meals & accommodations

ALL BIG GAME LICENSES
$317 Canadian per person

Nonresident conservation fishing license
$32 Canadian per person

TAX
all hunts are charged an additional 5% GST tax which is refundable by the Canadian Government via mail

All hunts are Sunday to Sunday guided by myself & family & friends.Check out my website for pictures & info www.mckenzieoutfitters.ca
Thank you
Mont

Monty McKenzie
McKenzie Outfitters
204-824-2440
info@mckenzieoutfitters.ca
www.mckenzieoutfitters.ca

Posts: 66 | Location: Manitoba Canada | Registered: 11 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Monty,
could you post who from AR booked with you? Pictures of their bears?
Thx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess it goes without saying that it's a Black Bear hunt.

Posts: 20084 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
And I'd like to see pictures of their wolves.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No wolves I bet, since it was a Spring hunt?

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by Grumulkin:
And I'd like to see pictures of their wolves.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Monty - You have a PM.

Larry Sellers

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I'd be OK with any wolf taken Spring or Fall in the past 5 years.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me also. PM me Monty.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by Grumulkin:
I'd be OK with any wolf taken Spring or Fall in the past 5 years.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes Black bear hunt in Manitoba.
we can't harvest wolves in the spring....only in the fall hunt.

Jeff brought his son Connor up to get a bear for his graduations present....& we sent him home with a good bear with a white patch on chest for a 1/2 mount.
they told me he found me on the Accurate reloader forum.
great guys....great week.
(I'm not going to mention last names till I get word back that its ok from them)

Client 4 years ago from Pennsylvania harvested a wolf within 1/2 hour into first sit on stand .
He went back to same stand after pictures & harvested 6.5 foot black just before dark. ....first day of a week long hunt!
he rubbed it into his buddies pretty good that he could relax & go fishing.

There is no guarantee's with the wolf hunting....we have had wolves come to the bear bait sites & also on stands by the bear carcass pile.

The last fall hunt we hosted a group of traditional bow hunters & we had 2 different opportunity at wolves within 30 yards from hunters but it never came together.
there was a writer in the group of hunters with article being published soon.
if you want references let me know
thanks
Mont

Monty McKenzie
McKenzie Outfitters
204-824-2440

Posts: 66 | Location: Manitoba Canada | Registered: 11 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will post more pictures from this spring hunt as soon as they are loaded up onto my web page.
made a special request this morning to the lady who works on my web page to put up Jeff & Connors picture.
you can contact me directly & I can email them to you.
thanks
Mont

Monty McKenzie
McKenzie Outfitters
204-824-2440

One of Us
Picture of JeffM
posted Hide Post
Well, I got my photo on AR and didn't even pull the trigger.
Good hunt; had a great time; Conner "earned" that scope bite and the rifle. I gave him that 54 year old 70 as part of his B-day gift.
It is a camp and not a Lodge. Great food, comaraderie, etc... but it's all about hunting and fishing, not coddling. Great place to connect with your son/daughter.
If I can get my working class butt out of Africa long enough, I'd like to return.
email: jmunshaur@yahoo.com Note that I'm in West Africa until December but will reply as internet allows.
Cheers,
Jeff

Never do something once you're not willing to do the rest of your life.
Always hold the door for the other guy.
My African friends understand the world in a way I can only dream of.

Posts: 70 | Location: Rwanda via Indiana | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JeffM
posted Hide Post
BTW, for the AR community, I've been on site for about 8 years or so. My "handle" has changed. Not really a new member. Used to be "dogworker". Even bought my pet rifle through the classifieds.
Mont, I still owe you a pic of my 450 NE. It's coming.

Never do something once you're not willing to do the rest of your life.
Always hold the door for the other guy.
My African friends understand the world in a way I can only dream of.

Posts: 70 | Location: Rwanda via Indiana | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks Jeff
that was a very fine custom #1.
first time i have ever had a NE in camp

I'm needing 2 more hunters for Sept 10th to 17th.
let me know asap if anyone is interested.
thanks
Mont

Monty McKenzie
McKenzie Outfitters
204-824-2440

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have room for 1 more hunter for Sept 11th to 18th

Monty McKenzie
McKenzie Outfitters
204-824-2440

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone check this out? I have heard some good things about the outfitter and his operation.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Larry
CYA soon
I still have 1 more open spot if anyone is interested!

Monty McKenzie
McKenzie Outfitters
204-824-2440

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Leaving for this one in less than a week now. Sounds like a great adventure and looking forward to flying into a remote lake, away from civilization, to hunt bear/wolf and catch fish.

Weather patterns look great and have received good reports from Monty the outfitter that all is looking well in camp. See you next week Monty. Hunt report and pics around September 24th or so.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

One of Us
Picture of Northman56751
posted Hide Post
Larry,

Haven't seen the hunt report.....or if you did post one, i can't seem to find it.

Plan on posting one??

Brett Mattson
www.hosted-hunts.com
E-mail: brett@hosted-hunts.com
Cell: 218-452-0774
Life Member NRA

Posts: 258 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brett - After all the bashing of folks who post reports here by some members,I chose long ago never to post another Hunt Report on AR. I will say a good time was had by all, would go again, am going again. Sorry that's all that will be available from me.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by Northman56751:
Larry,

Haven't seen the hunt report.....or if you did post one, i can't seem to find it.

Plan on posting one??

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
So you allow a couple of stupids to run you off from sharing what you enjoy and love ?

I enjoy reading reports of hunts I will never be able to do, is how I learn about far away places and game. If everyone take the same decision that you what will be left for us, the ones that live and enjoy others adventures through their writings ?

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
So you allow a couple of stupids to run you off from sharing what you enjoy and love ?

I enjoy reading reports of hunts I will never be able to do, is how I learn about far away places and game. If everyone take the same decision that you what will be left for us, the ones that live and enjoy others adventures through their writings ?

+10000
JCHB

L

Posts: 412 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo - Nobody has "run me off". Wink I have simply chosen not to post hunt reports anymore for said reasons. Anyone interested in hunts I have been on can PM me and we can share some details. I too like to read about others adventures, but just don't like all the negatives that always seem to come up.

Larry Sellers

quote:

L

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Sellers:
Lorenzo - Nobody has "run me off". Wink I have simply chosen not to post hunt reports anymore for said reasons. Anyone interested in hunts I have been on can PM me and we can share some details. I too like to read about others adventures, but just don't like all the negatives that always seem to come up.

Larry Sellers

quote:

L

Larry, Good for you, I took the same route. Too bad for the good guys, but why subject yourself to unwanted and unwarranted criticism.

Merry Christmas,

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3375 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yea Steve, you are right, just not worth it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours as well.

Larry Sellers