THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Zimbabwe Chete Safari Area & Sijarira leopard/buffalo cancelation hunt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zimbabwe Chete Safari Area & Sijarira leopard/buffalo cancelation hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We had a client cancel his hunt due to a cancer diagnosis. I am offering this classic baited 14 day leopard for the original sale price of $23,995.00 which is inclusive of the 12k trophy fee and as a bonus i am adding a buffalo to the package price which would provide great bait. If not interested in the buffalo the price is $18,500.00. Michael Blignaut is PH, date of the hunt was scheduled originally to be in prime time starting on August 3rd. This area has been way above average for successful hunts and the average Tom is big. Transportation to camp is not included in the price we will quote air transport based on plane size needed or road transfers (about 4 hours) will be $350 each way. Prebaiting can be arranged as well.
Contact me Sean Scott at Thesafariconnection.com or call 816-697-3281 anytime for pics, maps and full details along with references.

SAFARISEAN

Posts: 180 | Location: KC MO> | Registered: 31 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SafariSean:
We had a client cancel his hunt due to a cancer diagnosis. I am offering this classic baited 14 day leopard for the original sale price of $23,995.00 which is inclusive of the 12k trophy fee and as a bonus i am adding a buffalo to the package price which would provide great bait. If not interested in the buffalo the price is $18,500.00. Michael Blignaut is PH, date of the hunt was scheduled originally to be in prime time starting on August 3rd. This area has been way above average for successful hunts and the average Tom is big. Transportation to camp is not included in the price we will quote air transport based on plane size needed or road transfers (about 4 hours) will be $350 each way. Prebaiting can be arranged as well.
Contact me Sean Scott at Thesafariconnection.com or call 816-697-3281 anytime for pics, maps and full details along with references.

Sean, how are the buffalo and elephant in Chete?

Posts: 1861 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The buffalo are excellent and the terrain is not as demanding as the north valley. We have lots of elephant in the area however they are typical of the Zambezi corridor somewhat physically smaller than the huge bulls we hunt near Hwange NP. Top end ivory is under 50 and average is 35 pounds. They are eligible for export as Chete has had the ZPWMA sustainable use review completed. I have some recent trail camera pics from Chete of some bulls if you'd like to see them email me at scottoutdoors@hotmail.com or reach me through my web site Thesafariconnection.com

SAFARISEAN

Posts: 180 | Location: KC MO> | Registered: 31 December 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SafariSean:
The buffalo are excellent and the terrain is not as demanding as the north valley. We have lots of elephant in the area however they are typical of the Zambezi corridor somewhat physically smaller than the huge bulls we hunt near Hwange NP. Top end ivory is under 50 and average is 35 pounds. They are eligible for export as Chete has had the ZPWMA sustainable use review completed. I have some recent trail camera pics from Chete of some bulls if you'd like to see them email me at scottoutdoors@hotmail.com or reach me through my web site Thesafariconnection.com

If you are talking about Chete, which I have hunted 5 years in a row, the terrain IS very demanding!

It is one of the toughest hunting areas we have been to.

Many clients are unable to walk those hills.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Onthe other hand sijarira is an absolute pleasure to hunt

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwarf416:
Onthe other hand sijarira is an absolute pleasure to hunt

Chete is a fantastic hunting area.

But it is not an easy area to hunt if you cannot walk a lot.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Yes. Chete beautiful and hilly. Sij much flatter. Love both. Honey moon in 206 there. Had a blast and the fishing was superb too

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote