Notify
Tools

Nyala
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 500nitro
posted
Guys,

one of the areas we use for nyala will shortly be sold over to the local community.
Unfortunately the track record in most all of these instances is that the game will be poached out very quickly.
The current owners have given me some keen prices.
It is on an unfenced area just short of 4000ha about 45 minutes south of Durban.

5 days hunting, 1 nyala bull total $2450.

Included is transfers from Durban airport.
Standard inclusions;
PH/Skinners
Licences
food and lodging
soft drinks and beer
skin prep and delivered to Taxidermist

Zebra available also at a special of $650

Please check out our general terms and conditions on our website.
Dates available;
July 19- 30
Aug 25-31
Last week in Sept.

Harris Safaris
PO Box 853
Gillitts
RSA 3603

www.southernafricansafaris.co.za
https://www.facebook.com/pages...=aymt_homepage_panel

"There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne." - Karen Blixen,

Posts: 1069 | Location: Durban,KZN, South Africa | Registered: 16 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats is a very good offer. Wish i could do this hunt but i didnt have the time.

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted Hide Post
Guys I am here with John now and I am telling you - jump on this deal! If you could only see what I have seen since I have been here, this hunt would have been taken by someone in a few hours. I am telling you - this area is paradise and the animals are excellent. If you are looking for that Nyala - John has already got you on the spoor - you just got to get here and do your part.
Just my two cents...
Brian

"If you can't go all out, don't go..."

Posts: 745 | Location: NE Oklahoma | Registered: 05 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Sad, but true about what actually happens when a land claim is successful and is given over to the locals. I've seen it first hand in a beautiful game rich area that I was the last hunter to hunt in 2007. Mad