THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    WTB Cull Hunt in Botswana or Namibia for November
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Cull Hunt in Botswana or Namibia for November
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted
I am leaving for Vic falls this Wednesday and a week later heading to Port Elizabeth for a cull hunt. I was wondering if anyone in Botswana or Namibia would have a cull hunt available from November 3 through 7th. Looking outside of RSA

Thank you,

Jim

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KMG Hunting Safaris
posted Hide Post
Check out this thread.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...2100588/m/4671021452

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Cell, Whats App, Signal + 27 82 8205387
E-mail: info@huntsafaris.co.za
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmghuntingsafaris
Instagram: @kmg_hunting_safaris

Posts: 1362 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
Thanks Marius, he is booked during that period.

Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check out Kalahari Hunting Safaris near Aroab, Namibia. I had a spectacular cull hunt with Johan & Hendrik in August. Great value for money!

Posts: 152 | Location: West of the Mississippi, East of California | Registered: 23 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all the leads. I’m leaving Vic falls at the end of the week. Next week will be a cull hunt in South Africa and then the following week in Namibia.

Jim