THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Help me and I will help you… Huge savings on 7 species in South Africa!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me and I will help you… Huge savings on 7 species in South Africa!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted
I’ve just acquired hunting rights to an additional 30,000 acres of hunting land in Limpopo Province and I want to make an impression on the landowner showing him I have what it takes to take off the numbers of animals he wants to take off this season.

These are some great hunting areas with high quality trophies - synonymous to what CT Safaris has become known for over the last 17 years.

Next year (2020) is just about fully booked for me but that’s not going to impress the landowner as he needs to have animals taken off this year still so I need your help to make this deal work…

I’ve never been known for cheap prices and hopefully I never will but in order to meet my commitment to the landowner I’ve decided to let trophy animals go for cost on these concessions in 2019.

The deal below is therefore valid for a hunt in 2019 only:

Daily Rates (1X1) - $400p/d
Daily Rates (2X1) - $300p/d

(Minimum 4 species to be booked / minimum 7 day hunt)

Observer Rate - $200p/p/d

Rates are charged per night spent in camp and exclude VAT of 15%.

Trophy Fees:

Buffalo - $9,000
Impala - $250
Kudu - $2,200
Red Hartebeest - $750
Gemsbok - $800
Sable - $3,800
Zebra - $600

Additional animals are available as per my pricelist .

This is a once in a lifetime offer so please CONTACT ME now for more details.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can we wear makeup?

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2928 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote