New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mngt Aoudad Ram and Ewe Hunt Special
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hunt will take place on 8,000 low fence acres in Val Verde county near the Devils River (Near Del Rio Texas). Bunkhouse lodging with satellite TV, small kitchen area with fridge, chest freezer, ice machine, small grill, and fire pit w/grill all provided. WiFi also.

Mngt Ram Hunt on the Rancho Consuelo $1,750
2 Day hunt with 2 nights lodging.
1 Ram up to 26" may be taken. Dates specific unless a 2 to 3 hunter group is booked.

Aoudad Ewe Group Hunt Rancho Consuelo, Single Hunters welcome to Create a group.
6 Hunter Group needed to make this hunt happen. Several group hunts will be offered.

2.5 day hunt with 2 nights lodging. Meals can be provided for a small fee.
Semi Guided hunt, use your own vehicle or get dropped off in hunt area. Hunter is responsible for cleaning/quartering there own animal or we can do it for a small fee

2 Ewes per hunter $500 total, additional Ewes are only $200 per one

Consuelo Ranch Mngt Ram and Ewe hunts are now being offering due to a very high population on the ranch and we need to get the population back under control.
Group Ewe hunts will also be offered on our other ranch along the Devils river as well so there is plenty to go around.

Hunts will take place March through June of 2014.

50% deposit on Ewe Hunts to reserve, $750 on Mngt Rams.

For more info PM me, Call or Text me 915-328-0645, email elpasohunter@gmail.com

And for more ranch information www.westtexashuntorg.com

Happy Hunting!

I offer primarily free range hunts and also preserve hunts on 1 million acres across west and southwest Texas for native and exotic game.

www.westtexashunt.com

Please Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 440 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote