Find
Notify
Tools

Special With 5 Star Outfitter - South Africa
 Login/Join

Picture of WorldClassFishingandHunting
posted
Special With 5 Star Outfitter - South Africa Hunt 2011-2012
When you book a hunt with WorldclassfishingandHunting now you will receive one of the following:

1. Three free plains game animals when you book your African Safari with World Class Fishing and Hunting.
2. $1000.00 credit toward your Africa Hunting Trip.
3. Bring 2 or more hunters with you and hunt for free, No Daily rate!!

- Hunts are conducted in either the Limpopo area or south in Natal. Accomadations are 5 Star along with the food and PHs. All food and drinks are included
- Daily fees are $380.00 or if you have 2 hunters per PH it's $320.00 PH Koos DeMyer
- Transportation from airport to Lodge and back is included as well as gun import.
- Price list for animals is on our website
- Bow and riffle hunting available
- We gurantee SCI bookm animals or you take another Free!!

Check out the great pricing on our website. www.worldclassfishing@hunting.com

Very Respectfully,
Michael Spud Webb
www.worldclassfishingandhunting.com
"Take a Loved One Fishing or Hunting"

Posts: 24 | Location: Houston TX, Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
If you don't wish to have your post deleted, you should read the rules for posting hunts.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
Grumulkin is right, Saeed will pull it if you don't follow the rules to the letter.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2007 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Thought I included everything required...
Phone: (281) 948-6414
Address: Ellisras/Lephalale
South Africa 0555

Very Respectfully,
Michael Spud Webb

Posts: 24 | Location: Houston TX, Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmmm?

I went to your website and looked at plains game offered. Since your offer doesn't designate what PG animals are included, may I assume that all on the price list are applicable? Assuming so, it appears that your offer would include one of each, Nyala, Eland and Tsessebe? Let's say I come to hunt them with your offer as published. All free.

...and I'd since those three free animals would cost me nothing except $380 daily rate (say for 7 days) of $2660 (less the $1000 credit) equals $1660... and if my nyala isn't SCI bronze, I'd get a giraffe?

Not a bad deal. $8000 of trophy fees and $2660 of daily rates (a $10,000+ value) for $1660? I just have to make sure my nyala isn't quite up to snuff or I'd get only a $8000 hunt.

Of course, I'm tongue-in-cheek,and I'm sure your don't mean to offer my interpretation, but you did. You inexact offer is very the reason that Saeed requires the information you haven't provided yet.

I humbly suggest that you compose your information in a form that is complete and understandable. Furthermore, I'd suggest... and if you do a search of prior posts by long standing members... the best formats will be obvious if you read Mark's, Wendell's or David's.

All the fellows who sell hunts here have had some "birthing" pains. If you have a good product, yours, too, will pass.

I know I sound like I'm fussing, but, you'll do well here if you do the owner the courtesy of giving the specifics he requests. Heck, the ability to advertise is rarely free. Go to the trouble of making your offer complete where there can be no confusion. That's my self-righteous suggestion. Big Grin

In any event, good luck on selling some safaris and welcome to the forum. It's a great opportunity here. Don't be discouraged, just do your homework first.

quote:
Originally posted by WorldClassFishingandHunting:
Special With 5 Star Outfitter - South Africa Hunt 2011-2012
When you book a hunt with WorldclassfishingandHunting now you will receive one of the following:

1. Three free plains game animals when you book your African Safari with World Class Fishing and Hunting.
2. $1000.00 credit toward your Africa Hunting Trip.
3. Bring 2 or more hunters with you and hunt for free, No Daily rate!!

- Hunts are conducted in either the Limpopo area or south in Natal. Accomadations are 5 Star along with the food and PHs. All food and drinks are included
- Daily fees are $380.00 or if you have 2 hunters per PH it's $320.00 PH Koos DeMyer
- Transportation from airport to Lodge and back is included as well as gun import.
- Price list for animals is on our website
- Bow and riffle hunting available
- We gurantee SCI bookm animals or you take another Free!!

Check out the great pricing on our website. www.worldclassfishing@hunting.com

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7545 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forumn.Tough crowd.
Im sure your 3 free animals will be Impala , blesbuck ,Warthog etc... but you need to specify that or the Judge will financially cripple you with a Tssessebe, Nyala and Eland rotflmo

And Im sure you meant that if somoene does not get his Impala SCI min. for arguments sake he can shoot another Impala.
not a giraffe
good luck with your offer
Dave

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It never fails that should someone new make an offer without following the written rules to the exact some regulars here will trip over themselves to point it out. While Saeed's requests are simple enough to follow I dare say everyone could read the offer for what it was.

Posts: 735 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Sorry, you guys are tough...The 3 free plains game include a selection from the following: Impala, Warthog, Steenbuck, Blessbuck, Duiker, or Springbuck.

Very Respectfully,
Michael Spud Webb