Find
Notify
Tools

Block Ranch NM ELK and ANTELOPE
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello:

My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. My office phone number is 505.294.7861. My cell number is 505-967-6562. Our e-mail address is JFWRC@comcast.net. Kelly and I have been guiding and outfitting in NM over 25 years now.

Due to an unforeseen medical situation our only 2 Block Ranch Bull Elk Hunts are being re-offered for sale this fall. The description for the Block Ranch can be viewed on our website at the following link:

http://www.newmexicobiggamehun...r-elk-hunts-hunting/

We have taken some nice bulls over the years. Photos will be posted in new replies. We are offering this hunt as a solo elk or combo with buck antelope. In the case of the combo some specific dates are required. In either case, we believe early October is best as peak bugling will be taking place. We are offering the elk hunts for $7000 (normally $7500) each + tax fully outfitted or combo with pronghorn at $10,000 each + tax fully outfitted which is $1,300 off the retail. These amounts do not include the NM State license of $630 elk and $360 antelope. If you book both hunts combo, take another $1,000 off the total making a combo $9,500 ea + tax + licenses.

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

Thanks For Looking!

Jim Welles
www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com
www.kayakfishinghawaii.com
505-967-6562

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Jim, I have a client who will be interested in this. I'm meeting him for lunch and will pass along your numbers.

Posts: 3909 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
Jim, I have a client who will be interested in this. I'm meeting him for lunch and will pass along your numbers.

Thank you but both the bull hunts are sold. We do have 1 antelope hunt available.
Jim

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JFWRC:
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:

Thank you but both the bull hunts are sold. We do have 1 antelope hunt available.
Jim

Understood.

Posts: 3909 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote