New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alberta Waterfowl hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We have one opening for Sept 12-14 for a group of any size up to 10 hunters. If we have a group over 5 hunters we split you up into 2 groups to hunt.
Hunt is located in Central Alberta and is a great time for the real big honkers. Tons of ducks around this time of year as well.
We have a lodge that has lots of space for everyone and you will have your own room.

You will hunt 5 hunts. Fly in on the 11th and leave either the afternoon of the 14th or we can take you to town and you can stay at a hotel and fly out the next day.
The hunt is all inclusive except alcohol and flights. This includes transportation to and from the airport, shotgun shells , bird cleaning and licenses.

We have shotguns high end shotguns for rent if you wish to travel without your gun for $150. It makes things simple and easy this way.
Price is $2975 and if you have a group I can give you group prices upon request.
I have many references as well from clients that have hunted with us for many years. Most of our hunters are repeat clients.
http://www.deansoutdoor.com/
Give me a call if you want to chat.
780-910-4442
Phil Cahoon

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm willing to discount this to fill the spot.
Send me an Email if interested
phil.cahoon@edmonton.ca
780-910-4442

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote