New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greenland Musk Ox
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a great hunt for one of the most unique animals on the planet and a really nice trophy! I would say the hunting of a muskox is similar to that of an American Bison, they are not super wary or difficult to hunt. But its a very cool animal that lives in a really cool place! Smiler

As of today we have 5 spots available for the Spring Season in March 2022. (You can also do a Fall hunt which can be done as a Combo hunt with a Caribou/Reindeer - prices are not firm as yet because of the helicopter charter but PM if you are interested. And I do not know which Caribou species this is).

I have done this hunt personally and can tell you all about it.

The cost of the hunt is $7,800

Includes:

A Trophy Musk ox
Stay in a nice warm cabin
Guides
Meals
Meet and greet and transfer from kangerlussuaq airport in Greenland
Field preparation of your trophy

Does not include:

Flight from Copenhagen (This is the best way to go. I highly recommend stopping over in Copenhagen for a night or two. Its really a beautiful city worth seeing. Going without a rifle makes it easier as well. A good idea is to get your better half to meet you there and do some sightseeing after your hunt)
Rifle hire $150 (We have not yet been able to figure out how to transit Denmark with a rifle)
Shipping bag for your trophy $75
Observers $3,000
Hire of boots and seal skin clothing $275
2nd Muskox if available $3,000
Shipment home of trophies

A really nice bull

If you are done early you can hunt Ptarmigan and also arctic hare and fox

The cabin where you stay - its really nice and warm and also has a toilet.

You hunt from ATVs. I have had clients in their 70s do this hunt so its really a hunt that any hunter can do

Your's truly with a Musk Ox. I used the guides 300 Win mag.

Another view of the whole camp. You have your meals with the guides

The Northern lights

Frozen Musk ox trophies

Me infront of the Polar Ice cap. The North pole is some 1500 kms behind me. How cool is that! Nothing but shifting ice all the way. Miles deep in some places!

Thanks for your time.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

DSC Booth 1212 (Dallas 6th to 9th January, 2022)
SCI Booth 1751 (Las Vegas 19th to 22nd January, 2022)

Posts: 2539 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote