THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Romania Red Stag- the price of a whitetail...(small group)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Romania Red Stag- the price of a whitetail...(small group)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
Adding 2nd group with more upscale lodging Sept 26-30.

Outfitter Hunt Romania
Booking - Tim Herald WTA
859-608-9331
tim@trophyadventures.com

I am doing a small group hunt Sept 15-25 including travel to Romania for free range stags and boars. The prices are that of decent whitetail hunts.Description below ...

Maximum of 5 hunters plus me to hunt free range stag and European boar in Romania Sept 19-25. This is a 5 day hunt with optional 3 days of site seeing at $200/day. The stag will be in the peak of roar, and there is no size limit. Boars can be absolutely huge. The prices on this trip are fantastic at 5250 Euros ($5545 as of now) for the 5 day stag/boar combo or only 3750 euro ($3961) for 4 day stag only. Very nice lodging a food. Contact Tim Herald at tim@trophyadventures.com for all the details. As of now we have 2 spots left. Great trip to take family members (2 wives are going- $150/day during hunt), and with the US dollar so strong on the Euro, this is the best time in recent history to hunt Europe.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunt Romania is a good outfit!

Posts: 1074 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eny:
Hunt Romania is a good outfit!

+1 Marius is a great guy to hunt with. I wish I could go again this year; Transylvania is a beautiful place!

"I speak of Africa and golden joys; the joy of wandering through lonely lands; the joy of hunting the mighty and terrible lords of the wilderness, the cunning, the wary and the grim."
Theodore Roosevelt, Khartoum, March 15, 1910

Posts: 250 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Tim, For a European red stag ( w/o limit ) in the rut this is a really great deal! And with a boar added it even better !

Hope you do this again in 2018 as we are already planned for 2017 !

Great package !

Charlie

Ps one thing I will criticize however is the first picture - rifle with bolt closed pointing straight at the guys head! My pet hate! That and sticks propping up heads. Yes I know it was empty and on safe but why people don't think of pointing it in a safe direction for photos amazes me every time !

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2275 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Charlie I can book you in for 2018 now with only 25% down to secure peak rut dates. I hate the rifle in Photo as well. The outfitter just sent me a few pix, and I had to use what I had.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
Hello guys, is only a picture. Is not the way we handle safety here. The true is I sit far more back and the angle from the pointing rifle to my head is 45 degrees. Next time I will try to make such confusion..

Ing. MARIUS VICTOR MERUȚIU
Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

Posts: 286 | Location: Romania | Registered: 26 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

A great red stag and boar offer and that is the key point of my post above.

Smiler

Tim, sending PM.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2275 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote