THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Great deal on Cape Buffalo and Plain Game only 3 packages available.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great deal on Cape Buffalo and Plain Game only 3 packages available.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Spiral Horn Safaris
posted
Good day ladies and gentleman I am offering the following Cape Buffalo Package for 2013 this offer is limited.

Outfit Name: Spiral Horn Safaris
PH name: Louis van Bergen
Size of hunting area: 15 000 acres
The area is fenced
Number of packages available: 3

10 Day Cape Buffalo and Plains Game Hunt: $20 000

Includes:

1x Arrival Day
1x Departure Day
8x Full Hunting Day’s hunting 1 on 1 with your PH
10x Day’s accommodation for 1 observer
1x Cape Buffalo
1x Waterbuck
1x Gemsbuck
1x Blue Wildebeest
1x Impala

The above rates include the following:
• Accommodation is quoted per person per day
• The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television
• A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
• Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation
• Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company
• Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport

The above rates excludes the following:
• Accommodations prior to and after safari
• Transport by vehicle between other Hunting Provinces
• Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
• Rifle hire - per Rifle per day (includes ammunition)
• Gratuities

Hope to see you at Houston Safari Club (Booth 114), Houston, 11 - 13 Jan 2013 and The African Sporting Expo, Concord (Booth 513), North Carolina, 18 - 20 Jan 2013!!!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any other questions or concerns?

Contact details:

Web: www.spiralhorn.co.za
E-mail: safari.spiralhorn@gmail.com
Cell: + 27 76 577 62 92
Fax: 086 245 40 92

Address:

Farm Buffelsvlei
Thabazimbi
Limpopo province
South Africa

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
Louis has a super nice farm--I have hunted with him a number of times. He will take very good care of you.

He has a super camp if you want to take your wife, son, daughter ect... He and Carin are excellet hosts.

He has good buff and excellent plains game on his farm. I took this 31.5 inch waterbuck this year in September--and there is a bigger ones there!!!!

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Spiral Horn Safaris
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words Ed, looking forward to seeing you in a few day's time my friend!

There is no pricing per inch on any of the animals it is straight forward we take the biggest of each species we can find including the cape buffalo but realistically we would take between 37"-41".

Gentleman this would be a perfect father son hunt as we can do this 2x1 or you could bring your wife and keep all the animals for your self LOL.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote