New
Find
Notify
Tools
Firesale on NM Private Land Antelope-Raton NM
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am the outfitter. My name is Jim Welles and we operate out of Albuquerque, NM.

We have 2 guided only antelope spots open on our Cross Diamond Ranch at Raton. We provide a landowner tag and guide. You buy your license and get to Raton. Meals and Lodging are available in Raton. We have this hunt priced at $1,500 OBO. Need 2 hunters!!!! The date of the hunt is Aug 21-23. Call us at 505-294-7861. We have a website that describes the ranch. Google JFW Ranch Consulting. Thanks-Jim

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aren't you the one ranting and raving on MM that you hate non residents drawing YOUR tags don't want non-residents hunting your state??

That's strange.. now you're inviting them..so long as they hunt with you, right?

If not, I applogize.. If so, just stating the irony from one site to the next..

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JFWRC:
I am the outfitter. My name is Jim Welles and we operate out of Albuquerque, NM.

We have 2 guided only antelope spots open on our Cross Diamond Ranch at Raton. We provide a landowner tag and guide. You buy your license and get to Raton. Meals and Lodging are available in Raton. We have this hunt priced at $1,500 OBO. Need 2 hunters!!!! The date of the hunt is Aug 21-23. Call us at 505-294-7861. We have a website that describes the ranch. Google JFW Ranch Consulting. Thanks-Jim

DETAILS! DETAILS PLEASE!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998