Find
Notify
Tools

Manitoba Black Bear Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted
Our bear hunts are conducted in southwestern Manitoba GHA 23, adjacent to a national park. The area is well known amongst serious black bear hunters for producing big bears and Boone and Crockett heads come from our area every year. This is also a good area for colored bears and about 40% of the bears taken every year are color phase. The biggest bruin off of our baits for the 2012 season was 560 pounds and had a 21 ¾ inch skull. Smallest bear of the season was 310 pounds.

Our 5 day 2x1 hunts include a very experienced guide, nice accommodations, meals, all transportation during your hunt, field care and skinning of your trophy bear. Rifle, muzzleloader or archery hunters are welcome. Fishing is also available in several lakes in the vicinity for walleye, northern pike, rainbow and brown trout. We offer both spring and fall hunts.

Not included are transportation, meals and accommodations prior to the hunt, taxidermy services, liquor, gratuities. Airport pickup and return is $200.00 (3 1/2 hour drive).

The hunts are $3,500 US per person, including taxes and your bear license. It is a small family run operation and my wife and I do all of the guiding. Combined, we have 55 years of guiding/outfitting experience.

We are currently booking for 2013 and 2014. Currently we only have a 3 openings left for fall 2013 and 3 openings spring 2014. We are also about half booked for 2015. For more information you can contact us at 204-859-0315, send me a PM or contact us at skyline@inethome.ca

To see photos and more detailed information on our hunts and the area, check out our website at www.canadianblackbearhunt.com

Kelly & Wendy Ross
Skyline Adventures
Box 246
Oakburn, MB R0J 1L0

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1814 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote