THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    8 Day Plains Game and Wing shooting Limpopo South Africa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

8 Day Plains Game and Wing shooting Limpopo South Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Spiral Horn Safaris
posted
Hi Gentleman

I have the following package available this is only available over the stipulated time frame because of the sun flower fields being ready for harvest and that being prime time for the birds.

Outfitter: Spiral Horn Safaris
PH: Louis van Bergen
Property: Fenced 5000 acres (my own land)
Date: 25 Mei - 1 June (date are flexible by a day or two either way)

8 Day Plains Game and Wing shooting Package: $5 350 per hunter.

1 x Arrival day
1 x Departure day
4 x Full Hunting days hunting 1 on 1 with your PH
1 x Impala (@ $300 per impala male)
1x Blue Wildebeest (@$750 per blue wildebeest bull)
1 x Zebra (@$700 per zebra)
1 x Giraffe (@$1500 per bull not black bulls)
2 x Days bird hunting including one case of 12 Ga ammo and bird hunting license. (Included)

Sable can be added to this hunt at $4 000 per sable 40”+ can be expected.

If an animal listed in package is not killed or wounded the client would be refunded as price listed in package.

The above rates include the following:
• Accommodation is quoted per person per day
• The full use of all facilities in the Lodge such as the swimming pool and satellite television
• A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
• Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation
• Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company

The above rates excludes the following:
• Accommodations prior to and after safari
• Transport between other Hunting Provinces
• Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
• Rifle hire - per Rifle per day (includes ammunition)
• Gratuities

Adress:
Farm Buffelvlei
Rooibokkraal
Thabazimbi
Limpopo
South Africa

Mobile +27 76 577 6292
www.spiralhorn@gmail.com
E-mail safari.spiralhorn@gmail.com

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Louis' camp is very nice and the catering even better. The bird hunting is all about timing .. if the rains are late you will need to push the dates out a week or so. If you hit it right the doves and pigeons are prolific! And you might ask about Roan .. I have never seen as many as on one of the adjoining farms that Louis hunts.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2928 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Russ for the vote of confidence much appreciated!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
I've hunted Louis' place as well and regretted not bringing a shotgun or arranging for one. Tons of birds on his place and others we hunted. Call me civilized, but the food was amazing. My father, who never ever eats dessert, cleaned his plate every night.

Posts: 1244 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kinds words Matt.

The bird hunting would be conducted 45 min drive from my place in the sunflower fields sorry I was not clear on that.

I might just be a bad shot but usually run trough two cases a day when the birds are flying.