Tools

Hare hunt in Romania
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Unforgetable Hunting
posted
HARE (LEPUS EUROPAEUS)
Hunting season 1.11-31.01
Hares are very numerous in the areas where we organize the hunting . The hunting method is leaping, with hunting dogs, or chasing with organized group hunting. For those arriving without a dog, we put at your disposal our own hunting dogs. The hunting area is in Vrancea / Romania, airport arrival in Bucharest, from all main European cities. The accommodation is in hunting houses or in hotels not very far from the hunting site.
We will be pleased to offer you traditional food and drinks ..and special evenings .
For those that are also interested in sightseeing we can organize an extra day in Bucharest or to visit old castle Peles in Sinaia that was build in 1873-1914
( http://visit.peles.ro/ )

3 days hunting/ 4 nights accommodation
COSTS by person:
3 days of hunting and 4 nights. Groups of minimum 4 hunters Euro 1100
Additional day Euro 250
Non-hunting tourist/night Euro 150
Supplement for groups les that 4 Hunters:
Groups of 3 hunters Supplement Euro 50 / hunter.
Groups of 2 hunters Supplement Euro 75 / hunter.
One person Euro 250.
THE FEE INCLUDES:
• Airport assistance, arrival and departure
• All transportation in Romania
• A 4WD car for every 3 hunters
• Full board and lodge, starting with dinner
• arrival and ending day with breakfast on the departure day
• Single room accommodation
• The organization of the hunting with beaters
• Hunting permit for Romania
• Preparation and conservation of the game
• National Drinks ( strong drinks and wines)

THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• The flight to and from Romania
• Drinks and tips
• Other personal expenses
• The use of our hunting dogs - Euro 50/day
• Hunted and exporter Game

Posts: 599 | Location: Romania, Europe | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of uplander
posted Hide Post
A friend and I did this hunt in 2012. We had a blast. The hunts were well organized and the sportsmanship of the Romanians was impressive. The hares are huge and delicious. The hospitality was amazing. Highly recommended.

Posts: 53 | Location: New Hampshire, USA | Registered: 23 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you hunt with shotguns or rifles? What does a "daily bag is minimum 3 hares" mean? Does that mean the hunter should expect to kill a minimum of 3 hares or is 3 hares the limit (all he can kill)?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
I was wondering where my hair went. Who would of thought Romania?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
Do you hunt with shotguns or rifles? What does a "daily bag is minimum 3 hares" mean? Does that mean the hunter should expect to kill a minimum of 3 hares or is 3 hares the limit (all he can kill)?

Hello ,

we use shotguns for this hunt ...hares are fast runners .

I will change for in the offer ....daily bag....

We have a lot of hares ....so the number of pcs depends of shooter..

Posts: 599 | Location: Romania, Europe | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBT:
I was wondering where my hair went. Who would of thought Romania?

It must be a reason why your hair left you ...Smiler)

It is a joke in Romania about the hair ....( I do not speak very good english but I will try to tell you ...)

It say :

Wise guy get bald
..those who love womens to much get gray
...and stupid .....never change Smiler)

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last minute !!!

10% discount for AR members !!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is it possible to combine a 2 day pheasant and a 2 day hare hunt when the seasons overlap. Are all the guns and shells provided in the package.. Thanks, John

Posts: 83 | Location: Gainesville, Ga  | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I make a promotion ....if you book this hunt until May the guns and shells will be on me !!! usually the gun cost 30 euro/day and the shells are always extra costs.
Yes ...2 day hunting pheasants can be made but will be charged extra .

one of us
posted Hide Post
I am still not clear on the 3 hares....is that the most a hunter can shoot or what?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
NO ....you have no limit for hares !

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. That sounds more like it. For those who haven't hunted hares, I did it in Argentina a couple of times. Really a great hunt, very challenging with the hares ducking in and out behind neona (?) clumps.

When is pheasant season, and how much is the cost per day?

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
Thanks. That sounds more like it. For those who haven't hunted hares, I did it in Argentina a couple of times. Really a great hunt, very challenging with the hares ducking in and out behind neona (?) clumps.

When is pheasant season, and how much is the cost per day?

1 October is the first day for pheasant hunt ....but do not have a very good area for this Frowner