Notify
Tools

Cape Buffao Cow hunts 2015 / 2016
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of spear
posted
Hi Everyone.
Spear Safaris will be offering some Buffalo cow hunts for the remainder of 2015 and for 2016.

It is for a 5 day hunt, Bow / handgun or rifle.( preferably Bow )
Included will be full accommodation/ meals/ ph skinners / trophy fees for 1 cow, etc as per normal safari standards.
Package price is $ 3950.00
Observers are welcome at $200 per day.
I can be contacted at info@spearsafaris.com or +27 83 461 2161. website www.spearsafaris.com
Hunt will take place close to Phalaborwa / limpopo South Africa and can also be upgraded for longer stay and to include Buffalo Bull or plains game.

Posts: 78 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
What a great deal for someone wanting to hunt buffalo but not able to spend $8-12K to hunt a bull. Been almost 15 years since I hunted with Ernest but I am sure anyone booking one of these hunts will have a grand time.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is a bow available to use and can you give a one hour beginners lesson before the hunt starts?

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of spear
posted Hide Post
The options are endless jumping

Posts: 78 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GunsCore:
...and can you give a one hour beginners lesson before the hunt starts?

Ooh, that sounds like a great idea! Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I met Ernest this year while hunting one of Spear Safari's areas, I don't remember the farms name but "Tintshaba Lodge" is where we stayed which is next to Kruger Park and Phalaborwa, S.A. an easy 1 1/2 hour flight from Joburg."Tintshaba Lodge" was very comfortable and the food excellent. While we were there a client hunting with Ernest took a beautiful Leopard.

Super nice guy and they have lots of Buffalo. If you go you will enjoy it.

Posts: 231 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: 08 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of spear
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone, we still have a few of these Hunts available. Don't miss out on this offer