Find
Notify
Tools

CMS SPECIAL
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Folks

We are offering a single late season hunt as we have 1 of each of the big 4 left. We are offering it at a standard buffalo rate with exaggerated trophy fees of the lion leopard and ele bull as below.

Dateswise we will have the following

SEPT 15-30 PH ALAN SHEARING
OCTOBER 15-31 BLAKE WILHIEMI OR RICH TABOR
NOVEMBER 1-15 BUZZ CHARLTON OR BLAKE

14 DAY BUFF OPTION LION LEOP ELE BULL HIPPO CROC
14 DAYS @US$1000/DAY
BUFFALO US$4450
LION US$15000
LEOPARD US$6000
ELE BULL US$16000
HIPPO US$3500
CROC US$3500
PLAINS GAME AT WEBSITE PRICES WWW.CMSAFARIS.COM

www.cmsafaris.com
email: hunting @cmsafaris.com
Buzz tele- +263 772136413
Office +263 4 499536

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Carl Frederik Nagell
posted Hide Post
WOW Buzz

This must be this years best offer on AR. So sorry I havn´t got the funds this year.

Good Hunting

CF

Posts: 490 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buzz, is this Dande East, North, South, or another area? I know you have East and North solid but thought others may want to know exact area or all?

Thanks,

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
What a great deal guys! I took advantage of a similar offer last October / November for lion with CMS and was successful. Someone is going to get a great deal here!

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Buzz, check your email.

Todd

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I took advantage of a similar offer last October / November for lion with CMS and was successful.

With a double??? Wow!!! :-)

Posts: 20164 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
quote:
I took advantage of a similar offer last October / November for lion with CMS and was successful.

With a double??? Wow!!! :-)

Yes Biebs! Took the lion with a double! It was the best weapon for the job!! Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Isn't the "hide" usually more than 10 yards from the bait? :-)

Posts: 20164 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I can't believe no one has jumped on this deal yet!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why is this a good buy? I don't have a point of reference- so what's the regular price for this sort of thing...?

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I will give you one example. Normally a lion hunt is an 18 day hunt with a daily rate of $1,800/day plus a trophy fee of $10,000. That is $32,400 in daily rates and $10,000 in trophy fees for a total of $42,400. This offer is $14,000 in daily rates and a $15,000 trophy fee for a total of $29,000. That is a savings of over 30%. If you go to the CMS website you can compare the normal rates to those in this ad (www.cmsafaris.com). Also any time you can do a hunt for a reduced daily rate and an exaggerated trophy fee I am all for it -- aligns everyone's interests in being successful. Hope that helps.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buzz , What is the success rate for a hunt for lion in this area? What would you expect chances would be with only 14 days?

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
I will give you one example. Normally a lion hunt is an 18 day hunt with a daily rate of $1,800/day plus a trophy fee of $10,000. That is $32,400 in daily rates and $10,000 in trophy fees for a total of $42,400. This offer is $14,000 in daily rates and a $15,000 trophy fee for a total of $29,000. That is a savings of over 30%. If you go to the CMS website you can compare the normal rates to those in this ad (www.cmsafaris.com). Also any time you can do a hunt for a reduced daily rate and an exaggerated trophy fee I am all for it -- aligns everyone's interests in being successful. Hope that helps.

it's a shame more outfitters don't price like this- then they some REAL skin in the game. this really is an outstanding deal!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13427 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:

Not only that Mike, but in Buzz's offer, that $14,000 of daily rates also gets you the Buff at regular trophy fees, with the ability to add the elephant without additional daily rates.

I do believe the Leopard quota has now been spoken for however!!! Wink Wink Wink

Some time around the first of December if not mistaken!!! dancing

I hear the Leopard will be attempted with a double rifle as well!!! Hey Beibs! wave

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd.

I just knew you were up to something once I read the "check your email Buzz"!

Good for you and good luck.

Kindest regards
Jytte

Posts: 215 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 13 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mej:
Todd.

I just knew you were up to something once I read the "check your email Buzz"!

Good for you and good luck.

Kindest regards
Jytte

sofa

Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
[quote]I hear the Leopard will be attempted with a double rifle as well!!! Hey Beibs! wave

Better build the blind in the same tree with the bait :-)

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I hear ya big talker!! jumping