New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting for Dagestan Tur, Azerbaijan.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a hunter I’m an optimist, almost to a fault. If I was told ( before I booked the hunt) that the season is currently closed. Book now and if it remains closed the following year you can shoot a second TUR free, I would ask for additional days to make darn sure you connect on that second free tur.

Thanks and welcome for all the concerns brought forwardSmiler

Best

Posts: 623 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We had four clients booked for this year. Suspicious as we were about the season in Azerbaijan what we did is get their deposits but agreed with the local outfitter we would not send them until the season had been confirmed, which he accepted given the circumstances and our longstanding business relationship with him.

Now the money is on the way back to two of those clients, the other two willing to spend it in another hunt with us.

Given the cost of just the Tur license and the hunt's selling price we cannot offer a second trophy for nothing, which is an excellent offer from Adictos a Cazar, and rather move over from here.

Let's see what happens next but I cannot say I am optimistic.

Posts: 874 | Location: Madrid-Spain | Registered: 03 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adictosacazar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by montero:
We had four clients booked for this year. Suspicious as we were about the season in Azerbaijan what we did is get their deposits but agreed with the local outfitter we would not send them until the season had been confirmed, which he accepted given the circumstances and our longstanding business relationship with him.

Now the money is on the way back to two of those clients, the other two willing to spend it in another hunt with us.

Given the cost of just the Tur license and the hunt's selling price we cannot offer a second trophy for nothing, which is an excellent offer from Adictos a Cazar, and rather move over from here.

Let's see what happens next but I cannot say I am optimistic.

Thanks Montero, I also have my 4 clients deposit as well, they are free to ask for it when ever they like, they know whats going on, we will wait and see. if its this year perfect, if not next year and they get a 2nd Tur Free, stay safe.

Phone: +34652316769
Email: adictosacazar@gmail.com
Web: www.adictosacazar.com
Instagram: @adictosacazar
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adictosacazar

Posts: 494 | Location: spain | Registered: 01 September 2019Reply With Quote