7 DAY SABLE SAFARI TWO TROPHY SABLE 2 HUNTERS 7 Days

RATEs:
2 x 1 Sable Hunt Package @ $15,250

Hunting Dates:
Contact us for dates available

Area: Matetsi or Gwayi

OFFER IS OPEN TO BOTH RIFLE AND BOW HUNTERS

Other Plains Game Available

TROPHY FEES (Plains Game – COMPLETE LIST ON REQUEST)

NOTE: PLAINS GAME AS AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF SAFARI

Packages Booked includes:
• Services of Professional Hunter, Food and Drinks and Lodging
• Laundry
• Field preparation of trophies; All hunting licences
• All transport to and from Hunting Area

Packages Booked excludes:
• International and domestic flights
• All gratuities for safari staff
Dipping and packing of trophies:
Up to 10 trophies - $800/shipment
Over 10 trophies - $1000/shipment
Over 15 trophies - $1500/shipment

2 percent Government Levy on trophy fees (subject to change without notice)
2 percent Government Levy on Daily Rates.
2 percent Parks Levy on trophy fees

Observer fees

Observer (non Hunter) $275

Terms and conditions:

* 50 percent deposit of any package will secure.
* All Airfares for Client’s Account.
* Balance to be paid in FULL on arrival in camp before the hunt commences (Zimbabwe)
* Animals may not be substituted
* If the hunter does not get an opportunity to shoot a certain animal,
he will be refunded the trophy fee in full (Zimbabwe)
* Wounded animals will be charged in full
* Animals taken outside the package, will be charged as per the
general price list (Available on request)
* Daily rate charged per night on safari
* Extra days may be added as per price lists.
* Excursions can be arranged to visit National Parks, boat Rides,
and canoe safaris, payable separately.
* Dipping and crating done by an independent company.
* Laundry is done daily
* Camouflage is not allowed in Zimbabwe
* Temperatures around 30 - 40 degrees Celsius
* Additional air travel and accommodation is not included
* All deposits, less expenses will be refunded provided the safari is
fully re-booked.
* All payments either in CASH or TRAVELLERS CHEQUES
before commencement of hunt.

Liability:
Every effort is made to ensure the safety of the hunting client, no responsibility is accepted
for any illness, accident or loss. It will be expected of hunting clients to sign an indemnity
form before commencement of the hunt.

Temporary website (New one under construction) Bouma Safaris

BOUMA SAFARIS
+27827084169
+27125467179
versterm@telkomsa.net

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gwayi
?

Far as I know all of the Gwayi is illegally seized private property.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bouna Safaris
posted Hide Post
Thank you Ann, for the enlighting us with that piece of history.

BOUMA SAFARIS
+27827084169
+27125467179
versterm@telkomsa.net

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BS,

That bit of history is very important to Americans, as they may end up in jail for hunting on Gwayi. I will avoid Gwayi because I know one of the displaced and like a lot of people, I also have a problem trusting people who do business on stolen property.

Dean

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, Duke of York

Posts: 876 | Location: Halkirk Ab | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bouna Safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maki:
BS,

That bit of history is very important to Americans, as they may end up in jail for hunting on Gwayi. I will avoid Gwayi because I know one of the displaced and like a lot of people, I also have a problem trusting people who do business on stolen property.
Dean

Dean,

What a load of hogwash, how can you go to jail if you hunt legally and dealing with a company with a HOP number. Facts, brother get those in order before you comment. I am not even going to respond on the last part of your comment.... as that is the most hipocritical piece of trash I have ever read.

BOUMA SAFARIS
+27827084169
+27125467179
versterm@telkomsa.net

one of us
posted Hide Post
You might just want to tuck tail and run partner. The only thing you are accomplishing by trying to justify hunting on a confiscated property is to ensure that nobody from this site will EVER hunt with your company!

Not the kind of publicity that you are seeking eh?

I know you just made my list.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BS,

I'll leave an American to explain the details of the problems they face on stolen land in Zim. As for me not wanting to hunt on that land, I'll put it this way: The people who control access to that land are known theives. The outfitters who choose to operate on those lands are comfortable working in partnership with those same thieves. In my experience, trustworthy people aren't comfortable working with thieves.

Dean

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, Duke of York

One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted Hide Post
Hi Theo

I think for the sake of being open and honest, post the name of the registered Zimbabwean outfitter ( registered with SOAZ ), and the names of the Zimbabwean fully licensed PH's that will conduct the hunts, that way, either A, no one can point fingers, or B, they can opt to research the areas offered to see if they comply with US laws RE the Lacy act!

Regards

Martin

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Yes, what is/are the properties, and who is conducting the hunt?

Deal or not, people on this board are educated and will be very gun-shy of hunts in the Gwaii as there has been a LOT of negative press surrounding stolen farms and illegal hunts over the years. Violating the Lacey Act is a very serious issue for US citizens, and just because the hunt is deemed legal in/by Zimbabwe does not mean that the US officials will see it the same way.

I would also want to know who is the “owner” of the property(s), to insure they are not on the US Banned List.

Instead of being aggravated by the follow-up posts, you should be pleased to have the opportunity to set the record straight in order to sell your hunts.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Violating the Lacey Act is a very serious issue for US citizens, and just because the hunt is deemed legal in/by Zimbabwe does not mean that the US officials will see it the same way.

I find it disturbing that potential clients are having to explain this to an "outfitter."

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bouna Safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
quote:
Violating the Lacey Act is a very serious issue for US citizens, and just because the hunt is deemed legal in/by Zimbabwe does not mean that the US officials will see it the same way.

I find it disturbing that potential clients are having to explain this to an "outfitter."

Do not be disturbed sir No need to explain this to us, well aware of this and I have checked my list and the name does not appear on it and just received an updated list not on their either.

Facts sir, get it straight before you comment

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here are some more facts:

I find your lack of knowledge and transparency disturbing. FACT

I would never consider a hunt with with you. FACT

I BELIEVE that your hunts are illegal. FACT

I THINK that if any US citizen books a hunt with you they will be subject to a Lacey Act violation. FACT

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

One of Us
Picture of Bouna Safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
Here are some more facts:

I find your lack of knowledge and transparency disturbing. FACT

I would never consider a hunt with with you. FACT

I BELIEVE that your hunts are illegal. FACT

I THINK that if any US citizen books a hunt with you they will be subject to a Lacey Act violation. FACT

Sir, you are overstepping the boundaries here.

FACT hunts is Legal

FACT - My knowledge and transparency is beyond reproof

FACT I KNOW you are wrong - I will not subject a US Citizen to be subject to a Lacey Act Violation

One of Us
Picture of Bouna Safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by martin pieters:
Hi Theo

I think for the sake of being open and honest, post the name of the registered Zimbabwean outfitter ( registered with SOAZ ), and the names of the Zimbabwean fully licensed PH's that will conduct the hunts, that way, either A, no one can point fingers, or B, they can opt to research the areas offered to see if they comply with US laws RE the Lacy act!

Regards

Martin

All in the office, will be back tomorrow and will then post the name, HOP number and PH c/w Lic Number.

Thank you for not attacking.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bouna Safaris:
quote:
Hi Theo

Regards

Martin

All in the office, will be back tomorrow and will then post the name, HOP number and PH c/w Lic Number.

I guess you forgot the PH's name? Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ease up a little gents. Martin has outlined the proper proceedure and the man has promised to post that here when he returns home. If he proves all is well, then NO foul, if not then carry on with the negative comments.

Geez, people here are quick to jump on others
with no knowledge or facts in hand. coffee Sounds like a Bunn thing??

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Larry,

What's a Bunn thing?

If you didn't notice, Alan's name is not posted here. I mentioned the problem first.

I'm VERY familiar with the Gwayi and personally witnessed some nasty events there first handed. I will ALWAYS be sensitive to the plight of the land owners who once ran an awesome Conservancy and who were loved by their farm workers, their families and those of us who have enjoyed hunts there.

That's because they cared very much about those who lived and were EMPLOYED to work for them, the land and the game inhabiting the area.

OoA is one of those outfits who have exploited this region, shame on the rest of you....

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ya! Whats a Bunn thing?

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ann - Not saying there is or isn't a problem with the hunt being offered, just wondering why the internet judge and jury is acting before the gentleman has a chance to post the info Martin Pieters suggested?

Not saying there hasn't been problems in the mentioned area, really hope things get better there. I am probably more sensitive to happenings in Zim, than a lot of folks as one of my really good friends there had property stolen and overrun.

As so frequently happens here, not yourself, some are quick to judge and point fingers without any knowledge or facts of wrongdoing. As I said, if things are indeed OK, shame on those who jumped to conclusions, if things prove out to be NOT good in this instance by all means join in the frenzy.

Alan, who mentioned Alan? If referring to Alan Bunn, he is now known as Klizzie Yziellek, to me anyway. Wink

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Larry,

What's a Bunn thing?

If you didn't notice, Alan's name is not posted here. I mentioned the problem first.

I'm VERY familiar with the Gwayi and personally witnessed some nasty events there first handed. I will ALWAYS be sensitive to the plight of the land owners who once ran an awesome Conservancy and who were loved by their farm workers, their families and those of us who have enjoyed hunts there.

That's because they cared very much about those who lived and were EMPLOYED to work for them, the land and the game inhabiting the area.

OoA is one of those outfits who have exploited this region, shame on the rest of you....

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Larry,

What's a Bunn thing?

Ann,

Go easy on Larry.

If his past performance in defending the shinanigans of SCI's bigwigs is anything to go by, his next post might look something like this:

"I want to see PROOF, real PROOF, that Presidend Robert Gabriel Mugabe has stolen anyone land. If some natives take some land that might be righfully theirs, why is that being blamed on President Mugabe? It is very sad to see irresponssible people accusing innocent people of crimes on the Internet" rotflmo clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Sellers:
Ease up a little gents. Martin has outlined the proper proceedure and the man has promised to post that here when he returns home. If he proves all is well, then NO foul, if not then carry on with the negative comments.

Geez, people here are quick to jump on others
with no knowledge or facts in hand. coffee Sounds like a Bunn thing??

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Larry,

There are no facts because this "outfitter" has failed to provide them.

Why can he post this advertisement and respond to every post regarding it, yet not have enough time to name his PH until tomorrow? I can think of three options and you can choose whichever you like, or come up with your own list:

1. He has forgotten the name of his PH and it is written on a piece of paper back at the office.

2. There is no PH and he is scrambling to find one for his update tomorrow.

3. There is a PH, but the "outfitter" is unsure of the status of said PH's license and needs time to check it out before posting his name.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow Saeed - I have NEVER supported, verbally, financially or hunted with anyone Worldwide who has been been charged, tried and found guilty in a Court of Law of illegal activities. Some here probably can't make that claim? I choose simply to wait until ALL the facts are in, unlike some here, to make my decision who the good guys and bad guys are. I certainly don't use the verbage coming from some here to take to the bank, that's for sure.

As mentioned, guess you didn't read that part? If this hunt is on the up and up great, if it is indeed illegal, then shame on the folks promoting it. You can spin it however you wish . We have a lot of that going on here in the US currently by the Left Wingers.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Only a week now and will be having a great time in Reno at the SCI Convention. Might even run across some of those "hated big wiggers", you never know?? Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Larry,

What's a Bunn thing?

Ann,

Go easy on Larry.

If his past performance in defending the shinanigans of SCI's bigwigs is anything to go by, his next post might look something like this:

"I want to see PROOF, real PROOF, that Presidend Robert Gabriel Mugabe has stolen anyone land. If some natives take some land that might be righfully theirs, why is that being blamed on President Mugabe? It is very sad to see irresponssible people accusing innocent people of crimes on the Internet" rotflmo clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
There are operators that will do what they can to make a living and while it is legal under the current Zim laws it just doesn’t make it right. No South African court is going to convict an operator from using confiscated lands as a concession or having a well connected partner. I’m sure the thought process is, if I don’t do it someone else will. Then there are those that don’t do enough due diligence.

Look at Cabelas. For years they marketed hunts on Woodlands because they believed it was a CAMPFIRE area. It is and was clearly confiscated lands and the SADC ruled as such a few years ago.

There are members on AR that have openly stated that they have no problem hunting, visiting or interacting with the questionable characters of Zim. On the other had some just don’t know. It’s all about what benefit it is to them. There is no concern about those that have been affected. They have been offered a hunt at a great price and feel if they don’t take the hunt someone else will.

While the guy at Bouna seems to be doing what he can to get a business up and running, he once again missed the warning signs. Remember the hunts in the Nyakasanga. Ann is passionate about an area she hunted legally and is miffed because of what happened to that property like so many others. Saeed has the ability to hunt anywhere, yet he is holding to a higher standard than most all of us.

This is a character issue and indicates a lot about a person and their business and moral ethics depending upon which side they take and their actions. I don’t know about others but I could trust a business relationship and a friendship with people that don’t hunt on confiscated lands. I may do business with the others but I would have money in hand before the goods were delivered.

Posts: 394 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TNJohn:
...while it is legal under the current Zim laws.

Honest question despite being one of the original muck rakers on this thread. While people can get permission from a Zim politician to hunt on confiscated land are those hunts actually legal under Zim law? What can be done and what can legally be done are not always the same.

Dean

-Edward, Duke of York

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might just want to tuck tail and run partner. tu2 tu2 tu2

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Legal now might be based on who you know, who you are and who is in power. Look at how many have their hand in the cookie jar and are running down the street, yet they've never been charged with a crime.

Maybe should have put "what appears to be legal under the current judical system"

When I once before brought up a concern to Bouna on another hunt they responded by pm and he followed through on our conversation. I think all safari companies now have indigenous partners and they might be dictating who the PH will be on certain hunts.

There are a number of Zim PH's that are fully capable to run an outfit and a concession so why are so many South Africans coming to Zim to set up shop?

Regardless if it looks like shit and smells like shit, Im not going to taste it!

Posts: 394 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How and/or where does someone find out if a consession is confiscated or a certain person is black-listed?

And as far as Zim partners is it not like kenya where you are Required to have a Local partner?

These thingsare important to me as I have no local knowledge but am planning on starting to hunt Africa this year.

Thanks

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Alan Bunn
posted Hide Post
Larry "Shenzi" Sellers,

Every time there is a post about Out of Africa or illegal hunting in Zimbabwe, you jump to their defense. If your "dear, dear friends" from Zimbabwe knew what a real shenzi wanker you are, they would personally beat the hell out of you for collaborating with their worst enemies.

You constantly engage in these little personal attacks on me, but it always backfires you. Such is the nature of being a Shenzi.

Cheers,

~ Alan

Life Member NRA
Life Member SCI

email: editorusa(@)africanxmag(dot)com

African Expedition Magazine: http://www.africanxmag.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alan.p.bunn

Twitter: http://twitter.com/EditorUSA

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. ~Keller

To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; to be credible we must be truthful. ~ Murrow

Posts: 1099 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 09 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
does anyone besides me find it strange that an outfitter who is essentially acting as a booking agent for another out-of-his-home country safari company can't remember the name of the company he is soliciting business for? does he do so much business in Zim that he can't remember his partners. seems a bit strange.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
check Theo's post from 1/18 at 00:50 where he says he just checked his list of banned operations and his partners are NOT on the list. 22 minutes later at 01:12 he posted that he didn't have the info concerning who the operator is- that it was back at the office and he would post it when he got back there. anyone beside me notice a SLIGHT discrepancy here?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
killpc please guys check with soaz Zimbabwe or zphga Zimbabwe

Posts: 49 | Location: ZIMBABWE | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alan "Klizzie Yziellek" Bunn - Every time you come on with a slander to me it really shows that you are evidently not much of an editor. You can't even read and understand the written word so how can you be an editor? bewildered

I haven't jumped to the defense of ANYONE concerning this thread as you proclaim. Waiting to see if a man who posted a hunt here here comes through with proof he is on the up and up or not before throwing him to the lions can hardly be deemed defending him or anyone else. You don't like the message some present here so you stoop to the same "low life" tactics that the Looney Left is using in the Arizona shooting case. Try to destroy the message by discrediting the one who brings the message. It's not working for the loonies and it won't work for you either.

Have a great day Alan "Klizzie Yziellek" Bunn. Maybe grow up a little wouldn't hurt either? coffee

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Bunn:
Larry "Shenzi" Sellers,

Every time there is a post about Out of Africa or illegal hunting in Zimbabwe, you jump to their defense. If your "dear, dear friends" from Zimbabwe knew what a real shenzi wanker you are, they would personally beat the hell out of you for collaborating with their worst enemies.

You constantly engage in these little personal attacks on me, but it always backfires you. Such is the nature of being a Shenzi.

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Is it Bouna as in his AR name or Bouma as in his signature line and the way it smells?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to apologize to all the good AR members here for the continued bantering with Alan "Klizzie Yziellek" Bunn. I am sure for a lot of you it's getting old. I will no longer post a return comment to a post directed to me from Alan "Klizzie Yziellek" Bunn no matter how low he stoops to try and get a response from me. He has shown his true colors and I'll leave it at that.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Hi Theo

Regards

Martin

STILL WAITING FOR ZIM PH LICENCE NO AND NAME

Posts: 49 | Location: ZIMBABWE | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
It really makes no difference if it is legal in Zimbabwe or not.

It is a matter of personal choice, and despite the Lacy Act having no baring on me, I would never hunt on one of these lands.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed: I would never hunt on one of these lands.
Nor I on any farms that were stolen.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
It really makes no difference if it is legal in Zimbabwe or not.

It is a matter of personal choice, and despite the Lacy Act having no baring on me, I would never hunt on one of these lands.

I agree, but I'm still curious. I suspect such hunts are not strictly legal in Zim, but the laws can't be enforced right now.

Dean

-Edward, Duke of York

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Hi Theo

Regards

Martin

It's past tomorrow.

Where's the information?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12534 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But it's "The Deal of the Century". What could possibilly be wrong with that? Just askin...Smiler

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote