New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greenland Muskox 2020
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Greenland has booked well for me the last year and this year have some members from here hunting with me...

Anyway for 2020 (loong way off i know) but its already starting to book up so i thought id share some details..

Muskox hunting for upto 4 hunters in one camp. Camp is cabin with 3 bedrooms and basic facilities- no wifi, electric or running water. A generator is used and it's warm inside.

You get 3.5 days hunting and 4 nights accomodation. You get one trophy Muskox, small game such as Polar foxes, Hares and Ptarmigan. Ice fishing if you have time. Hunting is 2:1 normally but depending on group size can be 1:1. this hunt is for March 2020.

We have guns and ammunition and free of charge so i advise to use ours.

Price total is $5000
Deposit we ask is $2000
Balance 6 weeks before hunt $3000

Includes: all internal transport / guiding / guns and ammo / all small game and birds / ice fishing if time allows / one Muskox trophy / food and drinks / ice cap visit.

Excludes: flights / tips if you want give any / extra Muskox / personal expenses / taxidermy forwarding and work / anything not included in the above "included" section.

You need to fly to Copenhagen and spend the night ($150 hotel) then fly to Kangerlussaq ($900) the next morning where you are met at the airport and whisked away to the cabin and start hunting that day. On your return you do the opposite - Kangerlussauq to Copenhagen and sleep ( and shower) the night and either get a tour guide of pretty down town coastal town or fly back.

Approx cost of shipping trophies to Denmark is $500 and that doesn't happen till the ice breaks so ships can reach harbour till July.

I personally think this hunt is really unique and very interesting.

Brought to you by: Hunt International , PO Box 43, Dorset.
Tel 0044 7470 973853

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote