Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting December 2013
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Members,

Any ideas for a 7 day or so hunt in December...

Ideally somewhere warm as my partner will be joining me and it has to suitable for her.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Alex

Alex Nielsen

Posts: 66 | Location: Europe | Registered: 15 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It won't be warm but not terribly cold I can lone up a great mountain lion hunt in Idaho.
You can email me.
Elk88101@hotmail.com
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if you are considering the USA, Texas offers hunting options for most any budget. The long-ago introduced species are termed "exotics" and include dozens of species, most commonly blackbuck antelope, fallow and axis deer, wild hogs, even many African hoofed game. Free range hunts can be found, but most hunting takes place on LARGE fenced ranches (up to 800,00 acres, bigger than many RSA & Namibian ranches). Your girl will love the friendly folks and fancy lodging. I reccomend looking at Wendy Lou Reserve in Stephenville, owned by a South African and built like a luxury RSA lodge. Enjoy!

One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
The Eastern Cape will be very warm. We have a pool to go with that and some cold beers and great hunting to go with that Smiler

PM me or go see East Cape Hunt Offer or
Canadians amongst Elephants

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1 for Easter cape.
I am going to KMG safaris in the eastern cape in november. Its already warm then, you will not freeze in desember. Its a lovely place for vacation that time. Hunting is a bit more difficult, but I dont like going to africa and freeze Wink

Posts: 1089 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Make your partner happy, go hunting in the Hawaiian islands, some great hunts to be had and she will love her time there.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys for all your ideas.

I will have a think over the weekend.

Many Thanks

Alex

Alex Nielsen

Posts: 66 | Location: Europe | Registered: 15 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Clark:
Make your partner happy, go hunting in the Hawaiian islands, some great hunts to be had and she will love her time there.
What's to be hunted in Hawaii

Posts: 203 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 28 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Svinejakt:
+1 for Easter cape.
I am going to KMG safaris in the eastern cape in november. Its already warm then, you will not freeze in desember. Its a lovely place for vacation that time. Hunting is a bit more difficult, but I dont like going to africa and freeze Wink

I hunted with KMG Hunting Safaris in September/October of 2012 and had a great time. I also prefer to go to South Africa when it's warm and things are a bit green.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote